What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

the other day we had our last day of college ceremony and i was screaming so much when all my friends went up to get their awards and now im so ill, my throat is giving me a hard time

i lost my voice and my ears hurt and i sound like a man, so croaky
    Last edited by iRepIslam; 09-05-15, 12:01 PM.
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

theres salt on my face what the heck

Comment

----
        Last edited by brightesthour; 10-05-15, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Aww :there:

He/she/it sounds like a jerk :p
          Last edited by *sheba*; 10-05-15, 05:16 AM.
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
            Aww :there:

He/she/it sounds like a jerk :p
            There's plenty of them around.

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
              There's plenty of them around.
              Looks like being a jerk is the new trend.
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

I know many young Muslims have had premarital relations.
                Whenever they let me know, I feel repulsed.
                I don't want to appear self-righteous or a hypocrite.
                I feel sick inside as they tell me, but I put a 'face' on not letting them know.
                Last edited by Magic.; 10-05-15, 01:00 PM.
                8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

You know of the all the filth I hear, from colleagues, you'd think I wouldn't be as disgusted, just accept it. But I can't.

Trust me, I know a lot now, sometimes I am like 10 year old, who is so naive to know that sort of thing happens to and shocked.

''aisa ve hota hein....''
                  8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                  2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                  3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                  4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                  5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                  6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                  7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                  8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I feel for my mom today. Mother's Day and my brothers aren't here, while everyone is posting pictures of themselves with their moms. You'd think they would take time out of their busy lives to come here to see the woman who birthed them and raised them.

Love you, mom.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                      I feel for my mom today. Mother's Day and my brothers aren't here, while everyone is posting pictures of themselves with their moms. You'd think they would take time out of their busy lives to come here to see the woman who birthed them and raised them.

Love you, mom.
                      Of all the days I chose to go to the Blue Mosque, it had to be mother's day, though I didn't know it was mother's day. we had a good time but didn't do it for mothmother's day. I don't think we should celebrate this day because it would be following the kuffar; there is no point in setting a day for mothers; it makes those who don't have mothers or women who don't have children feel bad and left out; and of course it would make people feel bad if they can't be with their mother for various reasons like traveling, job etc. I didn't say "happy mothers day" or give my mother a gift.

There is no need to get sad. This day was not set by Allah nor the Prophet pbuh. I don't see any importance to it.

Just my thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
                        Of all the days I chose to go to the Blue Mosque, it had to be mother's day, though I didn't know it was mother's day. we had a good time but didn't do it for mothmother's day. I don't think we should celebrate this day because it would be following the kuffar; there is no point in setting a day for mothers; it makes those who don't have mothers or women who don't have children feel bad and left out; and of course it would make people feel bad if they can't be with their mother for various reasons like traveling, job etc. I didn't say "happy mothers day" or give my mother a gift.

There is no need to get sad. This day was not set by Allah nor the Prophet pbuh. I don't see any importance to it.

Just my thoughts
                        My mom is not a Muslim so she sees this day very differently.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                          My mom is not a Muslim so she sees this day very differently.
                          Well they could send her a card, gift and speak on the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
                            Well they could send her a card, gift and speak on the phone.
                            They called, but my mom hasn't seen them since Christmas. She was hoping they would all visit.

It's okay though, I plan on annoying her all day :D

Comment

Blah

Comment

No more work

I refuse to do any
                                How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Working...
                                X