Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Abisali View Post
    I reflected on my life, and it made me sad. I'm 30 years old, with a mountain of debt, no wife or kids, and due to reasons I don't feel like discussing, I don't think I will ever marry. I have nothing to show of self worth, lazy and just want to disappear. I have a dead end job that is bad for my physical and mental health, but it is the only halal (mostly) job I can find and due. I need a break, and a fresh start and I don't know how to get one.
    Don't worry. If you put your hand in sea water and take it out, then compare the water, the water which remains on your fingers is this life and the water remaining in the whole sea is the afterlife.

    Just don't give up.
    So what if things are not perfect, this is not jannah!
    There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

    Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      I think my doggy's ear is still bothering her :(. She's very lethargic and lays around. And if you talk to her she just lays there and her tail wags, like she doesn't have the energy to get up and walk to me.

      Sigh. My poor fur sister.

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        I think my doggy's ear is still bothering her :(. She's very lethargic and lays around. And if you talk to her she just lays there and her tail wags, like she doesn't have the energy to get up and walk to me.

        Sigh. My poor fur sister.
        I've read it's not allowed to keep a dog inside your home. The angels don't visit you then.
        There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

        Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by Hassaan333 View Post
          I've read it's not allowed to keep a dog inside your home. The angels don't visit you then.
          Yeah..but my parents are non Muslim and we've had her since 2011 (before I came back to Islam). So she's used to being indoors. Wouldn't be right to force her out, and my parents wouldn't allow it anyways.

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
            Responsibilities.
            Be thankful that you have responsibilities, rather than being a lazy or useless person with nothing to do

            Originally posted by sajid View Post
            back to dull UK
            Sounds like you've been away - be grateful that you had the chance to at least go away, whilst so many are spending their days with long hours in the office, or studying for exams, or lying ill in hospital beds etc.

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by SimpleTraveller View Post
              Be thankful that you have responsibilities, rather than being a lazy or useless person with nothing to do



              Sounds like you've been away - be grateful that you had the chance to at least go away, whilst so many are spending their days with long hours in the office, or studying for exams, or lying ill in hospital beds etc.
              Like me lol

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                Like me lol
                I'm sure you're not a lazy or useless person. You make interesting threads on here, so you are doing something useful in some shape or form, that others can benefit from.

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by SimpleTraveller View Post
                  Be thankful that you have responsibilities, rather than being a lazy or useless person with nothing to do
                  You're right, I just get stressed easily. Lots of people handle much bigger responsibilities on a daily basis.

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    So much cleaning out to do .. Ready for the move to the new house .. But still nowhere near finished ... Makes me sad I can't sit down
                    ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

                    ~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      I am sad that directors always prefer me to be a tragedy beggar.
                      They say beggars have no choice
                      That's why postin'

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        My young Nigerian brother's car accident still haunts me.
                        All my life I thought batteries and number 3 were the curse features in our family.
                        The car toy had 3 inscripted, his age was 3 and the day was 3rd.
                        The toy needed batteries; Lamp post hit the car.
                        I don't know why it haunts me all my life?
                        Anyways thought to share to lessen my haunting story
                        He fell thru the window to trash arena;brain haemmarage they said.
                        I did not drop any tears; that makes me cry now.
                        Maybe I had issues
                        I ask myself am I an omen or a women in my families life?

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          I said I was 'The Greatest,' I never said I was the smartest!

                          ~~~Muhammad Ali

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            I'm sorry I'm a crazy emotional person :(

                            I try not to be..

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Everything :(

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by shunno View Post
                                My young Nigerian brother's car accident still haunts me.
                                All my life I thought batteries and number 3 were the curse features in our family.
                                The car toy had 3 inscripted, his age was 3 and the day was 3rd.
                                The toy needed batteries; Lamp post hit the car.
                                I don't know why it haunts me all my life?
                                Anyways thought to share to lessen my haunting story
                                He fell thru the window to trash arena;brain haemmarage they said.
                                I did not drop any tears; that makes me cry now.
                                Maybe I had issues
                                I ask myself am I an omen or a women in my families life?
                                Please don't think this way. Why should you blame yourself. There's no such thing as omen. Everything happens by the qadr of Allah.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X