X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

EXAMS!!

mummy!!! :(
    Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
      EXAMS!!

mummy!!! :(
      second this but i must place my trust in Allah ---------------good luck brother , May Allah give you the ebst iof grades

anyway something tells me i am seriously not going to survive to reach Ramadan this year. i just have this sense that my time is seriouslly coming to end very soon, like very soon . May Allah have mercy on me
      Ya Allah,
      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Listened to a nasheed and remembered my sisters.

I miss them.

Tho I know it's better for me to stay in a Muslim country.
        https://twitter.com/AoufF
        https://www.facebook.com/Striving4De...page_new_likes

Please share follow/like and invite your friends and family to it!

Comment

Patches the squirrel is dead I think, and patches junior disappeared

Ibn Umar was asked, ďDid the sahaba laugh?Ē He said, ďYes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.Ē

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

• A motorcyclist just told me to 'go home' :/

I can't keep this anger within me any longer, a while ago some foreigners were laughing at me in front of my face, I spoke up but I don't think they understood me. It annoys me when people think I'm no one underneath my veil. I am someone.. That wants no one to invade my freedom. Or abuse me in any shape or form.
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I can't believe a second death in the family l within few days
              Please remember my family in duas

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                A motorcyclist just told me to 'go home' :/

I can't keep this anger within me any longer, a while ago some foreigners were laughing at me in front of my face, I spoke up but I don't think they understood me. It annoys me when people think I'm no one underneath my veil. I am someone.. That wants no one to invade my freedom. Or abuse me in any shape or form.
                You can get them back on judgement, insha'allah. There are some people I will not forgive on that day.

Comment

A motorcyclist just told me to 'go home' :/

I have noticed a rise in such incidents as well - some others have told me and some I have experienced, I find comfort in the following

Verily! (During the worldly life) those who committed crimes used to laugh at those who believed.
                  And whenever they passed by them, used to wink one to another (in mockery);
                  And when they returned to their own people, they would return jesting;
                  And when they saw them, they said: "Verily! These have indeed gone astray!"
                  But they (disbelievers, sinners) had not been sent as watchers over them (the believers).
                  But this Day (the Day of Resurrection) those who believe will laugh at the disbelievers
                  On (high) thrones, looking (at all things).

Are not the disbelievers paid (fully) for what they used to do?

- Surat Al-Muţaffifīn (The Defrauding) ayah 29 - 36
                  Don't lose hope.. :there:
                  My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                  As You have sanctified Your house,
                  Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                  In which permission of entry
                  Is only granted to a few,
                  Please Allah, allow my heart
                  To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                  when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                  In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Miss loved ones :(. Wondering how they're doing in the grave

Comment

Originally posted by ari1449 View Post
                      You can get them back on judgement, insha'allah. There are some people I will not forgive on that day.
                      Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                      I have noticed a rise in such incidents as well - some others have told me and some I have experienced, I find comfort in the following

Don't lose hope.. :there:
                      Today it was the worst :( also in the morning some woman got up from her seat as i went to sit down. It just felt like everything and everyone was hating on me, but I cant lost hope.. My sisters elsewhere have it worse.

i dunno why people are getting so brave nowadays..

ALLAH WILL JUDGE THEM!
                      Last edited by iRepIslam; 04-05-15, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Today it was the worst :( also in the morning some woman got up from her seat as i went to sit down. It just felt like everything and everyone was hating on me, but I cant lost hope.. My sisters elsewhere have it worse.

i dunno why people are getting so brave nowadays..

ALLAH WILL JUDGE THEM!
                        Some dude stuck his middle finger up at me the other day :rotfl: subhan'Allah, you know what I was in my car and I gave him way as well. I was a bit taken aback at first, then I laughed at him and his sad life.

You gotta have a sad life if you go out of your way to make people feel uneasy - they're just taking their frustrations out on you. Kinda like Click image for larger version

Name:	Hijab-.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	10756677.
                        My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                        As You have sanctified Your house,
                        Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                        In which permission of entry
                        Is only granted to a few,
                        Please Allah, allow my heart
                        To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                        when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                        In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                          Some dude stuck his middle finger up at me the other day :rotfl: subhan'Allah, you know what I was in my car and I gave him way as well. I was a bit taken aback at first, then I laughed at him and his sad life.

You gotta have a sad life if you go out of your way to make people feel uneasy - they're just taking their frustrations out on you. Kinda like [ATTACH=CONFIG]76668[/ATTACH].

subhan Allah man. people are so sad. may Allah protect us xx

Comment

Realising that my parents arent planning on accepting the fact that am a muslim any time soon.
                            They forced me to change clothes when they saw me in a long dress, and i was trying to move on to wearing the hijab....
                            Just taking steps back here...
                            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Responsibilities.

Comment

• back to dull UK

Comment

Working...
                                X