• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

My beloved Great Aunt passed away just now, please pray for her

Comment

My doggy has an ear infection :(

We're gonna take to her to the vet tomorrow. She's gonna have to get her ear cleaned out, which is like torture for her. She cries really loud, it's pretty much a scream :(

Comment

I read this article written by a woman who details how the mormon religion is a for-profit business and it made me sad. not just because it turned her into a hardcore feminist, but just knowing that there are so many people out there being taken advantage of and misguided by shaytan into atheism. it's a depressing topic.

Missionary work is not technically "required", but you will never get anywhere in mormon society without putting your two years of unpaid missionary work in. The more people you convert, the better your marriage choices are.

She tells how the female "missionary" work was so severe that it made her hate gender roles so much that she quit religion altogether. and how her letter to her sisters in faith made two others leave.

"A word of advice to all new female missionaries preparing to enter the MTC (missionary training center)" http://exmormon.org/d6/drupal/Advice...e-Missionaries
        yes, they have an actual training center where they make people go to different places around the world to try and make people convert to christianity!!

check these snips:
        You will work at least 80 hours a week and still jump when the DL calls and wants you teach one of their female investigators even though you are exhausted, your laundry needs done, you've eaten nothing but pasta all week,...you'll go...because the boys come first and you have to be "selfless".

So, I will tell you what I wish someone would have told me. When you are tired. Don't go out.

When you are sick, go to a doctor, listen to her/him and go back to your flat and don't go out.

If you are mentally exhausted. Stop working and go see the sights and forget the work for the day and just focus on you and re energizing your batteries.

If you are in a flat that is too cold or too hot, or that has mold, or rats, or any infestations...DEMAND to move, immediately. DO NOT JEOPARDIZE your health for this mission.
        and check the replies.....

Have you heard of the Peace Corps? That's a program that actually does useful service. The mormon missionary program is not about doing something for ghawd or the people you're out trying to beguile into the church. The primary purpose of a mormon mission is to ensnare the missionary into a life time of being a member, meaning paying money and putting in time for the church.
        Wonderful letter. Much of this also applies to the boys. We work our butts off, on our own dime, only to get reamed for not working hard enough, not having enough faith, etc.
        Thank you Lori-- Your letter could have described my mission. Turning over your converts to a 19 year old man to baptize and then add to his stats--
        (they view converts as points ona scorecard?!)

...when I broke off an engagement to an RM that was not right for me...my mother and father were evesdropping on the "breakup". When the guy left, my father physically grabbed my arm and forcefully, literally pulled me down the hallway violently and threw me into his room. My very verbally abusive mother followed. The next 10 minutes are a blurr as the words out of their mouths were so violent, so cruel, so blaming, so judging that I emotionally cut them off right then and there.
        My father was furious that I left the church and still is. We have no relationship. He has firmly chosen the church over me...and I believe he always will.
        Obediently, I stayed home, and married BOTH of the men. The first one beat me, and almost killed me, and I tried to work things out with him for 14 months of Hell, because it was a temple marriage. I almost killed myself, but got divorced instead, and faced the disgrace and shunning. Then, at the urging of my family and the cult, I married the other RM, and the marriage lasted through 15 years of his cheating, until he abandoned me and our children.
        I remember the mental agony of that mission...knowing something was terribly wrong, feelig like someone was trying to pry my identity and individuality away from me. It was horrible. There was one time I looked in the mirror and didn't even know who it was looking back at me. That was the first moment I became terrified. The lack of self, the lack of freedom, of personal expression, the forced sales duties and the constant personal blame was too much.
        all I can say is alhamdulillah for islam!
        I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Originally posted by deenlover1 View Post
          My beloved Great Aunt passed away just now, please pray for her
          i will keep her in my duas sister and dua for your sabr

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

I miss him soo much, I really do.
            I miss her soo much as well. She wasn't around the last ramadan. I guess her time was up.
            He has been away for nearly 7 years,I forgot what he looks like.
            I didn't say farewell when I was going because I thought there would be a next time.

My other beloved also left, I miss him too
            Then she left,
            We were all a big happy family, when tge sugar run out we would go and visit next door. We helped each otger out,we had our bad days but we always fogave each other.

They are all gone now,replaced and missed.
            The only memory now is the goats they left behind. Even the first generation of my goats are gone and dusted.

I really miss them,what if we never meet again, I regret for refusing your wishes. I never spent enough time because I thought there would be a next time. Time cheated me.
            I want to come and visit your graves,but what good wi that do. Even your images in my memory is fading away,your fading away,
            Death has taken your generation ayeyo and awowo.
            I really miss u all
            Ya Allah,
            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

:(
              Last edited by Fragile; 01-05-15, 09:32 PM.
              I love you, cherish you and worship you,
              Guide me on your path to your janna,
              Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

There are a bunch of people here posting everyday. You guys need help

Comment

Originally posted by sadlonelybd View Post
                  There are a bunch of people here posting everyday. You guys need help
                  kinda hypocritical with a username like yours

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo View Post
                    kinda hypocritical with a username like yours
                    How is it hypocritical. I have yet to express my sadness daily in this thread

Comment

What made me sad today... Remembering Idk arabic

Comment

Originally posted by sadlonelybd View Post
                        How is it hypocritical. I have yet to express my sadness daily in this thread
                        we are only sad in this thread and go back to being happy in other threads. you are sad wherever you go, sadlonelybd.

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo View Post
                          we are only sad in this thread and go back to being happy in other threads. you are sad wherever you go, sadlonelybd.
                          Then you are all moody

Comment

I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                            Guide me on your path to your janna,
                            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

angry
                              i get teased too much.

take my piece of fruit and pretend its theirs and have someone else foolishly believe its theirs and eat it
                              an older sister who is really kind but just merely 2-3 years older but her tone is incredibly patronising
                              get my cheeks pulled

no respect whatsoever
                              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                                angry
                                i get teased too much.

take my piece of fruit and pretend its theirs and have someone else foolishly believe its theirs and eat it
                                an older sister who is really kind but just merely 2-3 years older but her tone is incredibly patronising
                                get my cheeks pulled

no respect whatsoever
                                Tell them "why are you lying"?
                                https://twitter.com/AoufF
                                https://www.facebook.com/Striving4De...page_new_likes

Please share follow/like and invite your friends and family to it!

Comment

Working...
                                X