Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
    Perhaps I shall -I can change a few details to keep it confidential and add some more stories I have come across first hand.
    :up:
    “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

• My heart hurts
      Attached Files
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        My heart hurts
        Very sad :(

Comment

I feel like I'm losing it

Comment

She taught me everything, except how to live without her :love:
            Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

I am sad today. Same as I often feel but worse now.
              Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
              ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

I wish I didn't need people to feel happy and not alone. That's one thing I miss about my old self, I was content with being alone. Now if I'm alone or no one is talking to me I feel like I'm suffocating.

Comment

I've been thinking about death more than ever. I've been thinking about letting go and just... I've been thinking about dissociating myself from the Muslims.. I've been thinking about hellfire and the trial of death and I've been thinking about how I won't make it. I've been thinking about how my actions are futile and how I constantly have to worry about whether I'm on the deen or not. I'm so so tired. I'm constantly thinking about the time of death.. Whether satan will get me and all my efforts will go to the drain..how little I do and when the time of death comes I'll probably be asking for more time although in life I constantly crave for death. But there's no peace not on earth and not in death and no peace after death. There's no peace, no moment without hurt or humiliation. What even is life.
                  6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                    i am sad today. Same as i often feel but worse now.
                    p
                    a
                    k
                    i
                    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

People's racial slur distresses me!

Comment

so many things and my throat is hurting from this. sigh.
                        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Net!?!

Comment

This dream I had :(. Even if it was a dream I dread that day....cause it will happen

Comment

notice that you are noticing nothing worth noticing?[plagiarism]

Comment

They conceal [their evil intentions and deeds] from the people, but they cannot conceal [them] from Allah , and He is with them [in His knowledge] when they spend the night in such as He does not accept of speech. And ever is Allah , of what they do, encompassing.
                                [Surah An-Nisa 4:108]

Comment

Working...
                                X