Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I wish I wasn't so weird

Comment

Originally posted by ari1449 View Post
      I wish I wasn't so weird
      :there:

All the coolest people in the world are weird.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
        I'm so angry and upset right now.

And for no reason.

Literally for no reason.

It's like I'm going through puberty or something,
        Loool.
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

This doctor gave me poison. Gaaaah! I wanna stop taking these but I'm stuck because I don't wanna develop mrsa or other antibiotic resistant bacteria .. If there are any other antibiotic resident bacteria. Truthfully I only know about mrsa :/

lol this is honestly just disgusting stuff.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by ari1449 View Post
            Tengo que hablar en espanol en la manana- que hare? Voy a sobrevivir? No creo....

Is it okay to talk in spanish on the forum? hope so
            Its okay as long as you're looking for a ban..... I think
            “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
              Heard a very disturbing story first hand.

All I will say is ladies

A) please please do not rush into marriage - even if the guy says I want to get married ASAP don't do it without thorough checks (as much as you can without marriage)

B) sometimes it's better being single - you realise all these things you complain about are the very things you'll miss one day if you're not grateful/careful

And also.. When a guy says he's 'practicing' make sure you ask him exactly what he means.
              You might wanna create a thread as a reminder as this is really important...and perhaps share the story.
              “You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”

Comment

This thread just reinforces a weary mood

Comment

My mother called me crazy. Now I wonder if I am. :(

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
                    My mother called me crazy. Now I wonder if I am. :(
                    We should not let other people define us.

" People might have a good opinion of you and people might have a bad opinion of you, none of that means anything to Allah. Allah's opinion of you has nothing to do with people's opinion of you. If people think you are great that is no guarantee that Allah thinks you are great. NONE!! NONE!! You are kidding yourself. If people think you are terrible... you are going to hell.. you are evil.. that is no guarantee that Allah thinks you are evil Allah still has love for you. What people think of me and what people think of you MEANS NOTHING!! with Allah.. When people praise us and people condemn us we don't let that make us think 'O thats how Allah thinks of me'. On one hand people become delusional when people praise them, they think they are praise worthy with Allah - they become delusional - hypocrisy sets in, self righteousness sets in and they lose all ranking with Allah. Then all they get is duniya and people's praise. And they come in front of Allah and Allah says 'you got what you were working for - you got nothing with me' . And on the other hand you have people who may be trying to do good but others judge them and pass verdicts on them, they start thinking 'people think I am messed up - I must be messed up'. Who told you, you are messed up? Allah dint give up on you - You gave up on yourself. Allah says I dint judge you - I kept the doors of tawba open for you. I had the invitation open - why did you give up on me? Dont blame people, blame yourself. "

- Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan
                    Last edited by Muslimah_08; 23-04-15, 12:13 PM.

Comment

I was feeling a bit sad so I decided to go for a walk near my house.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10462315_10152442427977824_4981752179051525840_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	261.4 KB
ID:	10756540

Click image for larger version

Name:	11160667_10152442429417824_3121275347866546372_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	211.6 KB
ID:	10756541

I felt better afterwards. Being surrounded by nature and appreciating the beauty of the creation of Allah can help you be more grateful and be happier.

Anyone who's having a moment of sadness should try this. Go outside and surround yourself with nature. You should feel better and appreciate Allah's blessings inshaAllah
                      Last edited by DaughterOfAdam; 23-04-15, 05:07 PM.

Comment

^thats awesome

Had to take the toxic pills again. 6 more days and inshaAllah this nightmare will be over.

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
                          You might wanna create a thread as a reminder as this is really important...and perhaps share the story.
                          Perhaps I shall -I can change a few details to keep it confidential and add some more stories I have come across first hand.

I don't understand some people, I really don't. You lie through your teeth to get a girl to marry you (I know it can happen vice versa) then once she marries you, turn into some horrible monster. Where's the logic.
                          My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                          As You have sanctified Your house,
                          Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                          In which permission of entry
                          Is only granted to a few,
                          Please Allah, allow my heart
                          To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                          when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                          In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

I haven't find work yet....

Comment

a smooth morning alhamdulilah

until I came across a headless pigeon in my balcony, its insides torn out.
                              My parent`s assume our neighbor threw it over!

but Allahu a`alam
                              "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

Originally posted by jasmin333 View Post
                                I haven't find work yet....
                                Same

I need a job for the summer, InshAllah sis we both find a great job
                                "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

Working...
                                X