Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    Sometimes forum is full of banter sis, don't take it too seriously. :)
    It's me sis...I'm too...I dont know, whats the word...
    but I'm okay now Alhamdulilah.. xx Welcome back Hun..I'm so pleased to see you
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

• Don't worry sis. If anyone is rude to you tell me.

And thank you. I have decided to come back after I told you I was going to leave forever. Lol:)

IRep is such a drama queen
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Don't worry sis. If anyone is rude to you tell me.

And thank you. I have decided to come back after I told you I was going to leave forever. Lol:)

I'm glad you changed ya mind...inshAllah Hana comes back also.. Forum is not the same without you girls. I promise xx

Comment

Don't worry sis. If anyone is rude to you tell me.

I haven't seen you for a long while either, I didn't know you left....

Welcome back sis, and hugs to you and sister Fragile

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
            I haven't seen you for a long while either, I didn't know you left....

Welcome back sis, and hugs to you and sister Fragile
            Awwwww (hug x3) to you too sis... Xxx your so sweet :)

Comment

still 34 days till the holidays the days take forever to go by :(
              meow

Comment

Originally posted by al-muslim View Post
                still 34 days till the holidays the days take forever to go by :(
                Ha tomorrow's my last day xD

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Someone made a thread about an idea.. I was very interested but was accused to be mocking..I feel so victimised and I'm itching so bad to know his idea :( yes I admit I am nosy.. His idea seemed interesting and I'm dying to know it :( sharing is caring man!

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                    Ha tomorrow's my last day xD
                    well then just go ahead and rub it in my face now will you:(
                    meow

Comment

I'm so angry and upset right now.

And for no reason.

Literally for no reason.

It's like I'm going through puberty or something,
                      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I have a banging headache and i've already had 2 paracetamol and it's still not gone :(

Comment

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
                          I have a banging headache and i've already had 2 paracetamol and it's still not gone :(
                          :there:

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                            I'm so angry and upset right now.

And for no reason.

Literally for no reason.

It's like I'm going through puberty or something,
                            How old are ya? I read men have a similar thing to PMS sometimes. Lol.

Comment

I'm in a really great mood today but everyone around me is angry so i have to pretend to not be in a good mood in order to be polite and its irritating. i suppose this belongs in a 'what made you frustrated today' thread since i'm still feeling awesome instead of sad :|
                              I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

aslamu alaikum sad people try this dua

The Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam, said:
                                “There is no-one who is afflicted by distress and grief, and says: ‘Allaahumma inni ‘abduka ibn ‘abdika ibn amatika naasyati bi yadika, maadhin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadhaa’uka. As’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilmil-ghaybi ‘indaka an taj’al al-Qur’aana rabee’a qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’ huzni wa thihaab hammi [O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave; my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every name belonging to You which You have named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the Unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety],’ but Allaah will take away his distress and grief, and replace it with joy.” 27

He was asked: “O Messenger of Allaah, should we learn this?” He said: “Of course; everyone who hears it should learn it.”
                                What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

Working...
                                X