What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I bought four packets of skittles just a few hours ago... they're all gone now :(

I'm devastated.
    إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
      I bought four packets of skittles just a few hours ago... they're all gone now :(

I'm devastated.
      The skittles on the run... now that is truly depressing :)
      Bye...

Comment

My ICT teacher Ditched me.

Comment

Why some people choose to just make assumption about you, which mostly wrong, than to try understanding you. At least being disagree doesn't mean you turn rude.

And why some people are making mockery to a small act of kindness. As if being kind means being stupid and gullible. What does this world will be, if all we think all the time is "me, myself, I"? Why don't just they mindful that other people too wants the same act of kindness the way the do?

Why don't they just mindful that imperfection only makes us human, and behind the flaw visible to our eyes, there is a hidden blessings we'd be missed?
          Last edited by Ariadne; 03-05-13, 06:42 PM.
          :GB_bonesrock:
          And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
            Why some people choose to just make assumption about you, which mostly wrong, than to try understanding you. At least being disagree doesn't mean you turn rude.

And why some people are making mockery to a small act of kindness. As if being kind means being stupid and gullible. What does this world will be, if all we think all the time is "me, myself, I"? Why don't just they mindful that other people too wants the same act of kindness the way the do?

Why don't they just mindful that imperfection only makes us human, and behind the flaw visible to our eyes, there is a hidden blessings we'd be missed?
            :there: keep doing what you are doing.
            Bye...

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post

I'm devastated.
              Are Skittles Halaal? I used to like them. :(

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                Are Skittles Halaal? I used to like them. :(
                Of course they're halaal dude! Why would I eat them if they weren't?

Beginning in 2009 Skittles have been reformulated without gelatin. This change will be reflected in the ingredient line of each pack. For those products that have been reformulated without gelatin, gelatin will not be listed in the ingredient line any longer. However, due to the shelf life of Skittles, packs that were made prior to this reformulation will still be on shelf. Please be sure to check the ingredient line of each pack to see if it includes gelatin.

We do not use e carmine (cochineal) in Skittles.

Glycerin is the most common ingredient in our gum products. Glycerin can come from animal, vegetable or synthetic sources. The glycerin we use comes from vegetable sources only.

Another common question concerns whether glycerin or sugar alcohols are true alcohols or not. Glycerin is an alcohol but this type of alcohol is a natural byproduct of most plants, fruits and vegetables or it sometimes has a synthetic source. Sugar alcohols refers to the group of ingredients that are artificial sweeteners. We would like to point out that these alcohols are NOT the same as the ethyl alcohol found in alcoholic beverages.

Source
                إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

I think my time has no barakah and I'm taking Dunya to heart which is making me sad. It's like my priorities are messed up now, as if the dunyas on my head and deen in my hands which I've put down a bit for Dunya.

Just do my bit and don't stress. It's not worth it and something better could come my way in this duration.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                  بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                  The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                  www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

I think we all think like that at many points in our life esp when we get busy with so many activities n distractions.

Btw, glad your back sis;)

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                    I think my time has no barakah and I'm taking Dunya to heart which is making me sad. It's like my priorities are messed up now, as if the dunyas on my head and deen in my hands which I've put down a bit for Dunya.

Just do my bit and don't stress. It's not worth it and something better could come my way in this duration.
                    Last edited by Muslima London; 03-05-13, 09:08 PM.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by cooldog View Post
                      What is this about?
                      *taps nose*

Feels so much better once you let it out onto teh interwebs *sighs*
                      :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                        I think we sll think like that any many points in our life esp when we get busy with so many activities n distractions.

Btw, glad your back sis;)
                        I won't be leaving the forum lol unless I lose Internet access or leave the Dunya

Can you rephrase your paragraph pls, it made very little sense

لا تفكر كثيرا
                        بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

It does, doesn't it.
                          Can you imagine me writing an annonymous post. Everyone will figure out who it is

I won't be leaving the forum lol unless I lose Internet access or leave the Dunya

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                            It does, doesn't it.
                            Can you imagine me writing an annonymous post. Everyone will figure out who it is
                            Lol now it makes sense. It's true but I wouldn't have thought I'd fall in the trap so much coz I'm at home an not out there but I've figured it out. Only do what I can an continue as normal.

You can always use spellcheck lol

لا تفكر كثيرا
                            بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

I think we all think like that at many points in our life, especially when we get busy with so many activities and distractions.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by cooldog View Post
                                I cant find a single thread to type something in, most of the ongoing threads are useless, no offense intended.

The forum has become sort of like a social networking site , which I hate , all the 'what made u' threads feel like status updates that u make on Facebook, some much of unnecessary joking between men and women , but of course if u point it out u are a partypooper ..

:(
                                Here's a thread I started. You'll like it!! http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-(The-Warrior)
                                "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X