Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Germane_Idris View Post
    Or do those in whose hearts is disease think that Allah would never expose their [feelings of] hatred?
    And if We willed, We could show them to you, and you would know them by their mark; but you will surely know them by the tone of [their] speech. And Allah knows your deeds.
    And We will surely test you until We make evident those who strive among you [for the cause of Allah ] and the patient, and We will test your affairs.
    [Surah Muhammad 47:29-31]

Current Affairs make me sad! When will the blood shed end?When will the corruption of mind end?When will my life end?When will the world end?When will I stop being so talkative and not pestering you guys???When will I be A TRUE believer...
    Allah will not change a people until they change themselves.

Comment

Alhamdulillah! (*is it appropriately applied, I wonder(robotic)*)

Comment

The five year old not hugging me tight enough. :(

Comment

Its so so SO so SO so SO cold. I can't feel nothing. Wish I was in some hot country right now.
          Last edited by *sheba*; 17-04-15, 12:12 PM.
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
            Its so so SO so SO so SO cold. I can't feel nothing. Wish I was in some hot country right now.
            You should come to California. It's very warm here right now..

But I want your weather. Maybe we can switch? You live here and I'll live there lol

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
              You should come to California. It's very warm here right now..

But I want your weather. Maybe we can switch? You live here and I'll live there lol
              Omg yes please.
              How can anyone want winter over sunshine summer ??
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

I am upset.
                Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

cba with life headache
                  [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                  [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by Germane_Idris View Post
                    Or do those in whose hearts is disease think that Allah would never expose their [feelings of] hatred?
                    And if We willed, We could show them to you, and you would know them by their mark; but you will surely know them by the tone of [their] speech. And Allah knows your deeds.
                    And We will surely test you until We make evident those who strive among you [for the cause of Allah ] and the patient, and We will test your affairs.
                    [Surah Muhammad 47:29-31]

Current Affairs make me sad! When will the blood shed end?When will the corruption of mind end?When will my life end?When will the world end?When will I stop being so talkative and not pestering you guys???When will I be A TRUE believer...
                    Wow you read my mind at the moment

Comment

Sad coz there are so many sisters that I haven't spokem to in a while

In sha allah soon
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

turns out I'm not the cool one in the family.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

was thinking about that episode of Babar where his mom was shot.. oh my

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

I just want to :zzz:, but got a lot of work to do first :(

Comment

Originally posted by Brum_Bain
                              Furthermore, it saddens me more that fellow sisters use false allegations of Domestic Violence to get control of the children and destroy the ex-husband's life (as he wil have a criminal record).

I feel truly sorry for the real victims of Domestic Violence but it seems that more and more women are using this route to get a divorce through the courts and then the Sharia Councils.
                              Thank you for taking the time to post those details on the matter. It is an awful situation of denying the right to see the children, who grow up quickly and so also denying the moments when they are learning about their world and growing up, these moments can never be relived. Rest assured that Allah is the best of judges, in Allah we place our trust, not only is hurt taken seriously by physical pain but mental anguish that you give to others.

Remember Allah and the Day of Judgement much.
                              "Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth." Quran , Surah Baqarah 2:255

Comment

I will never deny my ex seeing his kids and it breaks my heart to see my son look and ask for his dad

Comment

Working...
                                X