What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Here we go, there's always someone to spoil the joke - just kidding uthmani :)

I have no doubt at all that there are loads of silly women getting all depressive coz its sold out

Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
    What's a kate dress?
    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

The moment you think you have freedom is the the moment you start losing it..

Comment

Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
        Still I have nothing against wearing clothes you like but imitating her just because she's royalty just shows that people who are doing the imitating have no spark themselves.
        So true nephew, so true. Robots..all of them
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
        ĎO Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.í
        ďOnce you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.Ē

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
          Here we go, there's always someone to spoil the joke - just kidding uthmani :)

I have no doubt at all that there are loads of silly women getting all depressive coz its sold out
          personally I dont like polka dots
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ĎO Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.í
          ďOnce you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.Ē

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
            So true nephew, so true. Robots..all of them
            May Allah make you strong and the rest of the women of the world.

Comment

I brought this really pretty dress yesterday from h&m yesterday. Ended up giving it to my daughter!!!
              I wish I knew how to take a photo and send coz there's too much detail, hard to describe

The most tragic thing has got to be reading a woman's magazine- sorry , did I say read. Pages and pages if handbag, shoes, make up, adverts. And only 1-2 serious articles.
              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

:/

the mouse is back or a mouse is back?! :/ thre i was working away and i heard mouse squealing/its like that chuu chuu slight squeaky sound, you know how they sound man

im so para cos i heard it but i cant see it ugh its nothing to be sad about jus

Comment

We should have a

What made you scared thread
                  What made you angry thread

Or will those be too negative

Eeeeuuuuugggh mice

How did u get rid of it last time

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                    Eeeeuuuuugggh mice

How did u get rid of it last time
                    oh i didnt get rid of it, mum laid out like 3 traps for it cos im so heartless but also a wimp with traps with a few diff foods but nothing, jus empty traps

and then a hadnt heard it or seen it for a few weeks, saw it again, it didnt look fatter or nothing, it looked the same, and kinda cute like it did when it did a little jump for me time back back, and then today(after ages) i heard a mouse, whether it is the same one or another i dont know, as i have only heard it and not seen it ...

edit: oh my days what if theres like a whole load of tehm? thres this door in my room whichi slike an old boiler cupboard, and the sound is coming from taht direction i dunno they could be in floorboards, but hte sqeak is kinda loud for one mouse? but then idont even know how much one mouse would make sound wise. so now im all worked up thiking theres like all these little mice babies in theri and a big ole mouse and no i aint opening it theres a drawer in front ofit anyway but obvs mice can get thru door gaps innit , what if one time they all jus ball out like soldiers in a line ....or there could still jus be the one, id rather it be jsut the one mouse but who knows

this is not even funny anymore
                    Last edited by Slave4akhirah; 28-04-13, 01:41 AM.

Comment

Lots of things. Going to tell my brother about it.
                      ‚ÄúAnd whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help‚ÄĚ

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

I got the slap of a lifetime whilst messing around with my brothers.

The sheer power of my brothers palm when it connected with my face was so powerful, it left a headache of epic proportions. Seriously, I'm dying of pain.
                        Leader of the Anti-Barelvi Initiative: Join Today!

Comment

I've been left home alone again

Why did they have to leave without me???!!! :(
                          إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
                            I've been left home alone again

Why did they have to leave without me???!!! :(
                            Stand behind the door and scare them when they return.

Comment

Originally posted by cooldog View Post
                              Actually, that's not a bad idea. They might remember to take you next time
                              Leader of the Anti-Barelvi Initiative: Join Today!

Comment

Originally posted by cooldog View Post
                                Originally posted by MuslimBrother' View Post
                                Actually, that's not a bad idea. They might remember to take you next time
                                Naah, I have a better idea
                                إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Working...
                                X