• Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
    :scratch:
    lol, I was just being silly and putting in random comments

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Last edited by iRepIslam; 05-04-15, 12:43 PM.
      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
        Not able to dine well cos guests didn't eat much so despite starving I had to pull hands back :(
        I would still eat, i wouldn't shy away from eating, i did that most of my life and where did it get me, no where, just starved lol

Comment

Please I need prayers..today :(
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Sad memories. When your own family tries to ruin your life

Comment

Reading is not my alma mater!
              I guess, I didn't have helicopter parents in my life.
              Then again my parents and my cousins formed an informal book club!?!
              I feel ashamed to be part of Asiansociety where their uncool parenting sickens me to my stomach.
              Tummy ache!?!
              Well they say proud to have ivy leagues as our new generation. Then again, more poison Ivies in our lives
              Allah,I wanna be unconventional parent.
              I wanna have children whose whole life will serve on your worship, Allah!
              Why so uncouth society??????????????????????????????????????????? ????????
              Why why why!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                Please I need prayers..today :(
                Dua?
                https://twitter.com/AoufF
                https://www.facebook.com/Striving4De...page_new_likes

Please share follow/like and invite your friends and family to it!

Comment

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
                  I would still eat, i wouldn't shy away from eating, i did that most of my life and where did it get me, no where, just starved lol
                  lol!
                  Through fire and water From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

• I should've shut the window during the day. Now I feel a fever coming along.. With a sore throat. Sigh.
                    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

My name isn't Humaira and that kinda made me sad

Comment

I think I broke my elbow. It hurts like a blimmin djhdksksk
                        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Im so bored I could ride a horse, and then eat it

Or to make it halal I could ride a cow or a sheep, yeah bwoy. Not a chicken though coz it will die :/
                          Last edited by iRepIslam; 06-04-15, 05:55 PM.

Comment

An old friend tried to connect with me and I had to blatantly say I didnt want her in my life ever again. People forget the damage they do so easily.
                            6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Someone here said they saw my pic and asked if it was me. O.O

The 5 W's come into play here.
                              Through fire and water From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
                                An old friend tried to connect with me and I had to blatantly say I didnt want her in my life ever again. People forget the damage they do so easily.
                                Tell me about it

Comment

Working...
                                X