• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
    Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
    I think I am. I think... Someone can clarify
    U're east Pakistani fam...
    Nah bro. I AINT EAST ANYTHING
    Man is A BENG
    Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by AbulUthman View Post
      U're east Pakistani fam...
      Insult
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Nah bro. I AINT EAST ANYTHING
        Man is A BENG
        ok

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        Insult
        ok
        Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Chit chat
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Reported AbulUthman for harassment.

Made me sad.
            Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

Comment

:rotfl:

*clears throat*
              aaaand what is that supposed to mean??

Comment

^ He's paki so he can he say it too.

Comment

Originally posted by ari1449 View Post
                  aaaand what is that supposed to mean??
                  I was ganna say it, thought I should clear my throat first...

Comment

I was ganna say it, thought I should clear my throat first...
                    righttt

Comment

Woke up too late, today... need to make stuff and work -________- #boring

Comment

Reported AbulUthman for harassment.

Made me sad.
                        Man i proved u a pakistani..

Comment

Man i proved u a pakistani..
                          hella awkward xP

Comment

Realizing that it time for me to take a step back from the muslim community once again. I can find peace in Islam, I can follow Islam to the rule when I´m alone. But that only applies if there´s no muslims around to nitpick and change and highlight the religion to suit their purposes and by doing that weaken my eemaan. I can be a muslim alone but I start to hate muslims when I am with muslims and that´s not islam. It happens perhaps because muslims are supposed to have a clear guide book to follow but they nitpick what suits their purposes and change the religion to suit their purposes and it gets to me so much so that my weak human self is affected too much. That has always been the case so it really is best for me to be a loner. I guess I´m not a peoples person. To conclude it is best for me to stay unmarried too, even if that makes women hate me for being a threat to their own marriage, because I simply cant handle being put down and disregarded all the time and "losing my value" if I happen to divorce or be widowed. But Allah subhanahu ta ala knows best. In another islamic point of view if I leave you guys alone then you wont hate me for pointing out the culture in your thinking so then we can part as friends. So no harm done. I get to preserve my eemaan and you got to preserve your practices.

But I do have to wonder my own eemaan for being so easily shaken by how people use the religion to suit their purposes. I guess I´m just a weak person after all.

Also this is not a statement towards anyone, this is just me vs. the world.
                            6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

It's okay to be pakistani :) I love being pakistani

Comment

Originally posted by ari1449 View Post
                                hella awkward xP
                                :scratch:

Comment

Working...
                                X