X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Once again these Paki's have enraged me

These old fat paki women who can't close their mouths
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

[This is a declaration of] disassociation, from Allah and His Messenger, to those with whom you had made a treaty among the polytheists.

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four months but know that you cannot cause failure to Allah and that Allah will disgrace the disbelievers.

And [it is] an announcement from Allah and His Messenger to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that Allah is disassociated from the disbelievers, and [so is] His Messenger. So if you repent, that is best for you; but if you turn away - then know that you will not cause failure to Allah . And give tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. [9:1-3]

Comment

Hi there, I was just curious to know. Why have muslim jinn catchers never asked a jinn about what energy they are made from ?? I mean when know we originated from clay, and jinns from fire, however we are not know clay we are flesh and bone, so not should jonn still be smokeless flame but rather some form of know energy, for example gamma rays, x rays or plasma ?? Just wanted to know. Also can jinns teleport me from where I am now to australia ??

Comment

"So who is more unjust than he who invents a lie about Allah or denies His signs? Indeed, the criminals will not succeed" [10:17]

I feel sad for this group. Then again:
          "They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers. Grave is the word that comes out of their mouths; they speak not except a lie.

Then perhaps you would kill yourself through grief over them, [O Muhammad], if they do not believe in this message, [and] out of sorrow.

Indeed, We have made that which is on the earth adornment for it that We may test them [as to] which of them is best in deed. [18:5-7]

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
            I'm sad coz I'm being ignored. Few people are replying back to me. :(
            Brooooooooo.

Was it beacuse of me???
            https://twitter.com/AoufF
            https://www.facebook.com/Striving4De...page_new_likes

Please share follow/like and invite your friends and family to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post

Sorry to butt in but are you paki yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                I want mac n cheese for dinner. Obviously not sad about that, didn't know where else to write it lol
                Well if we had the everything and anything thread still, you could have wrote it there lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Talwaar View Post

It's okay to say paki now

Wooo
                  Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post

Wooo
                    that depends, if you're paki its okay x, if you're not then you probably shouldn't lol

Comment

• Im losing so much weight :( hate you exams, why'd you make me so stressed.
                      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Wooo
                        :rotfl:

Originally posted by ari1449 View Post
                        that depends, if you're paki its okay x, if you're not then you probably shouldn't lol
                        *clears throat*
                        Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

• Originally posted by ari1449 View Post

Wooo
                          I think I am. I think... Someone can clarify
                          Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                            Im losing so much weight :( hate you exams, why'd you make me so stressed.
                            That's good though

And imagine. At least it's not in May like last year. It's in June. So still 2 months and whole of may. Quite a bit of time tbh..

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Yes quite a lot of time and I need to Memorize like 3 big folders

Losing weight isn't cool though, normally during exam time I put on weight lol

Oh well
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I think I am. I think... Someone can clarify
                                U're east Pakistani fam...
                                Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Working...
                                X