Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Stuff
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
      I'm sad coz I'm being ignored. Few people are replying back to me. :(
      aww
      Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
        aww
        No one replied to me in the what you smile today thread Click image for larger version

Name:	corner.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	10756288
        Thanks for replying
        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I'm sad coz I'm being ignored. Few people are replying back to me. :(
          It because there's no notification:( don't be sad

Comment

Don't worry, it will go away
            I hope so

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
              It because there's no notification:( don't be sad
              Okay thanks :)
              https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• Thoughts, dreams and wishes..
                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• This made me sad:(
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hearing about what's happening in Yemen on the news. :(
                    "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
                      Feeling like life isn't worth it. The last few days I've had some intense suicidal thoughts. I'm not going to sit here and feel sorry for myself though; I continually remind myself of the story of Joseph [peace be upon him] being thrown into prison for a crime he never committed. Allah got him through it and granted him one of the highest positions in Egypt (at the time).
                      You can do this

Comment

Not able to dine well cos guests didn't eat much so despite starving I had to pull hands back :(

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                        O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post
                          Not able to dine well cos guests didn't eat much so despite starving I had to pull hands back :(
                          That's why you eat after they leave.
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                            That's why you eat after they leave.
                            True. Except they sit and chit chat after meal and enjoy afters and you have join in :/

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
                            O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Had car accident.
                              Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Originally posted by sawm View Post
                                Had car accident.
                                Hope you're okay :insha:

---

I want mac n cheese for dinner. Obviously not sad about that, didn't know where else to write it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X