Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I need wife and so do my friends

Not easy being alone. Someone has to cook us roti. Lol.

I feel jealous sometimes of others that have someone that loves and cares for them and they don't even appreciate their spouses and do things like freemix with others etc.
    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
      I need wife and so do my friends

Not easy being alone. Someone has to cook us roti. Lol.

I feel jealous sometimes of others that have someone that loves and cares for them and they don't even appreciate their spouses and do things like freemix with others etc.
      Jealous?
      https://twitter.com/AoufF
      https://www.facebook.com/Striving4De...page_new_likes

Please share follow/like and invite your friends and family to it!

Comment

Originally posted by StrivingforDeen View Post
        Jealous?
        there is good jealousy too...

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
          there is good jealousy too...
          Gheerah?
          https://twitter.com/AoufF
          https://www.facebook.com/Striving4De...page_new_likes

Please share follow/like and invite your friends and family to it!

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
            They wont allow me my monkey avatars
            By they,i mean the members
            Why monkey avatars?
            If you memorize just 1 verse from the Quran everyday you would become a hafiz in 18 years and that's the Slowest pace, so what's stopping you?
            And if you die during that time, then you at least had the intention of becoming a Hafiz

Comment

Originally posted by StrivingforDeen View Post
              Jealous?
              Not in bad way however depends on who it is. As I have family that I don't like much and don't think they deserve it or anything for that matter because of the way they have behaved towards me and family members
              Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
              ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Can't stop crying and feeling angry, but I'm sick of crying and feeling angry

Comment

“For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much—the wheel, New York, wars and so on—whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man—for precisely the same reasons.”
                  Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

That happens to people who don't know what Allah has created in this world. Loopy is stuck in loops! Very sad!

Surah Baqara is one of my fav in the holy quran:

"Indeed, Allah is not timid to present an example - that of a mosquito or what is smaller than it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the defiantly disobedient,"

How can you disbelieve in Allah when you were lifeless and He brought you to life; then He will cause you to die, then He will bring you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned.

It is He who created for you all of that which is on the earth. Then He directed Himself to the heaven, [His being above all creation], and made them seven heavens, and He is Knowing of all things.

And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

And He taught Adam the names - all of them. Then He showed them to the angels and said, "Inform Me of the names of these, if you are truthful."

They said, "Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise."

He said, "O Adam, inform them of their names." And when he had informed them of their names, He said, "Did I not tell you that I know the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth? And I know what you reveal and what you have concealed."

And [mention] when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers.

And We said, "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat therefrom in [ease and] abundance from wherever you will. But do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers."

But Satan caused them to slip out of it and removed them from that [condition] in which they had been. And We said, "Go down, [all of you], as enemies to one another, and you will have upon the earth a place of settlement and provision for a time."

Then Adam received from his Lord [some] words, and He accepted his repentance. Indeed, it is He who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful.

We said, "Go down from it, all of you. And when guidance comes to you from Me, whoever follows My guidance - there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.

And those who disbelieve and deny Our signs - those will be companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally."

O Children of Israel, remember My favor which I have bestowed upon you and fulfill My covenant [upon you] that I will fulfill your covenant [from Me], and be afraid of [only] Me.

And believe in what I have sent down confirming that which is [already] with you, and be not the first to disbelieve in it. And do not exchange My signs for a small price, and fear [only] Me.

And do not mix the truth with falsehood or conceal the truth while you know [it].

And establish prayer and give zakah and bow with those who bow [in worship and obedience].

[2:26-43]

Now happy...

Comment

Anger is the monster of knowledge.

"A wise man learns by the mistakes of others,
                    a fool by his own."

"I postpone death by living, by suffering, by error, by risking, by giving, by losing. "
                    -Anais Nin

"The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. "
                    -Anais Nin

"When you make a world tolerable for yourself, you make a world tolerable for others. "
                    -Anais Nin

"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you. "
                    -Thomas Jefferson

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. "
                    -Jim Rohn

Learning is the beginning of wealth. Learning is the beginning of health. Learning is the beginning of spirituality. Searching and learning is where the miracle process all begins.
                    -Jim Rohn

Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
                    -Robert H. Schuller

Last but not the least said by me, I and myself:
                    "Prioritize your life properly, Inshallah, you will be successful in afterlife as well as this worldly life."

Comment

Pigeons!

That nest is still by our back door, and the daddy is protecting the eggs. I went into the kitchen to get some water and a pigeon was so close to the nest trying to steal the eggs! I let my dog out and she scared them off. I think she's protective of the nest...she was barking at pigeons the other day and would lay under the nest and wouldn't come back inside until they were gone.

Poor birdies, I hope the babies stay safe.

Comment

someone
                        Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                          Can't stop crying and feeling angry, but I'm sick of crying and feeling angry
                          What's wrong?
                          I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                            What's wrong?
                            Found something out and now I'm feeling emotional T'is why I hate emotions

Comment

I'm sad coz I'm being ignored. Few people are replying back to me. :(

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                                Found something out and now I'm feeling emotional T'is why I hate emotions
                                Don't worry, it will go away

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Working...
                                X