• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
    I like tea in the plain white cups you get in the cafes

With the milk jug and sugar bowl.

Instead of the mugs at home

Makes it taste nicer for some reason

Like chips from the paper
    yeh i dunno why that is lol, it's like some placebo affect :/
    Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
      This... whilst trying to read late at night -_-
      *Bear hug*
      https://twitter.com/AoufF
      https://www.facebook.com/Striving4De...page_new_likes

Please share follow/like and invite your friends and family to it!

Comment

^ yep

Cold milk is the way to go and coffee is better anyway lol or maybe I think that cuz i need it to stay awake.
        Coffee is nice with hot milk, i couldn't sleep but i should go back to bed as my son will be waking me up at 6 in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
          Tea tastes so good with condensed milk And yes I will get to work on that :p
          :-) we need to head over to the food thread.

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
          I like tea in the plain white cups you get in the cafes

With the milk jug and sugar bowl.

Instead of the mugs at home

Makes it taste nicer for some reason

Like chips from the paper
          I have my crème egg cup at home, I don't like it when people use my mug. lol

Some of the coffee shop people and the way they wipe everything :/

Originally posted by *Sweety* View Post
          Nooo tea with condensed milk is disgusting!! Even hot milk i hate it
          urgh

^ yep

Cold milk is the way to go and coffee is better anyway lol or maybe I think that cuz i need it to stay awake.
          you too obviously have very bad taste

:rotfl:
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Alright, let's stay on topic. :insha:
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

What if the poem is not good enough
              Ya Allah,
              Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
              "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
                Feeling like life isn't worth it. The last few days I've had some intense suicidal thoughts. I'm not going to sit here and feel sorry for myself though; I continually remind myself of the story of Joseph [peace be upon him] being thrown into prison for a crime he never committed. Allah got him through it and granted him one of the highest positions in Egypt (at the time).
                oh my Allah how does it ever get to that for some people; I remember I had an enormous traumatic experience some years ago and not even then did I feel suicidal

may Allah help you ameen!

Comment

• What made you sad today..

:salams

Going through some family stuff, please make dua.

I have some problems I want to talk to the forum community about, but is there a way I can post anonymously?
                  Raising money for Bangladesh in 2019 - www.justgiving.com/minhajul

Comment

Originally posted by Minhajul View Post
                    :salams

Going through some family stuff, please make dua.

I have some problems I want to talk to the forum community about, but is there a way I can post anonymously?
                    :wswrwb:

Post a thread here: http://www.ummah.com/forum/forumdisp...nselling-Forum

Make sure to log out first.
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                      Where? current events?
                      Everywhere, whether it's on a forum or on an Islamic page on Facebook, I always see people arguing and calling each other names. Muslims vs Muslims.

:(

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                        Seeing Muslims argue with each other :(

Nothing wrong with debating, but I hate when people call each other names. Sad state we're in man..
                        If I done anything wrong advice me please. :jkk:
                        Last edited by |Abdur Raheem|; 04-04-15, 05:08 AM.
                        [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

I can't stick to one avatar :(
                          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                            I can't stick to one avatar :(
                            They wont allow me my monkey avatars
                            By they,i mean the members
                            Ya Allah,
                            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                              They wont allow me my monkey avatars
                              By they,i mean the members
                              You can't be hating on the monkeyssssss.

Neg em.
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                                You can't be hating on the monkeyssssss.

Neg em.
                                Negs are really serious
                                Ya Allah,

Comment

Working...
                                X