X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    yes there is!!! :-)

Because Allah swt made a promise, and he does not fail in his promises. He is the most Merciful, the Most gracious. And he does not forget his servant that calls him.

I know when we are faced with difficult times we can't help but think like this. Sometimes we just can't understand why things happen to us, but sis, don't worry!!! because there is definitely hope for everyone.

Of course it is sad, it's not easy. But don't lose your hope, because that hope will get you through and it is a sign.

Allah swt knows best
    I'll try :(

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
      I'll try :(
      ahem

you forgot to say

:insha:

And get back in the kitchen!!

make me a cake while your at it, is it sad that I want a cup of tea tea at 11pm?

I feel sad because I have to get up early in the morning :insha: tomorrow

makes me angry!

:rotfl:
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

i am attempting to make a poem for my dear sister irepislam and uma sabil , i am really struggling
        Ya Allah,
        Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
        "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Just stuff.... *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
            i am attempting to make a poem for my dear sister irepislam and uma sabil , i am really struggling
            I made a poem for my CANADIAN pal salaams2all on the past members section

check it out, I hope it inspires you.

I don't think she has seen it yet.
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

ahem

you forgot to say

make me a cake while your at it, is it sad that I want a cup of tea tea at 11pm?

makes me angry!

Insha Allah Lol it's only 6:00 p.m here you can still have spme tea :) what kind of cake would you like :p

Comment

ahem

you forgot to say

makes me angry!

This... whilst trying to read late at night -_-
                Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

I made a poem for my CANADIAN pal salaams2all on the past members section

check it out, I hope it inspires you.

I don't think she has seen it yet.
                  awhh inshallah soon
                  Ya Allah,
                  Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                  "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                    Insha Allah Lol it's only 6:00 p.m here you can still have spme tea :) what kind of cake would you like :p
                    Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                    have you tried tea with condensed milk? It is soooo good. Alhamdulillah

I am a foodie :/

I really want that cup of tea, but I have to restrain myself. I can smell that dreamy scent of tea aaaahhhhh

sorry wrong thread. lol

I can talk about condensed milk all day :rotfl:

How disgraceful

@missmirrah I want A TRIPLE CHOCOLATE, 3 tier. All of the cake is for me. also make half the cake a red velvet.

lol

Comment

I really want that cup of tea, but I have to restrain myself. I can smell that dreamy scent of tea aaaahhhhh

sorry wrong thread. lol

How disgraceful

@missmirrah I want A TRIPLE CHOCOLATE, 3 tier. All of the cake is for me. also make half the cake a red velvet.

lol
                      I miss tea with Luna condensed milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                        Revising?

Comment

sorry wrong thread. lol

How disgraceful

lol
                          Tea tastes so good with condensed milk And yes I will get to work on that :p

Comment

I like tea in the plain white cups you get in the cafes

With the milk jug and sugar bowl.

Instead of the mugs at home

Makes it taste nicer for some reason

Like chips from the paper

Comment

Nooo tea with condensed milk is disgusting!! Even hot milk i hate it

Comment

^ yep

Cold milk is the way to go and coffee is better anyway lol or maybe I think that cuz i need it to stay awake.
                                Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X