Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    I miss my baby hudayfah, i long to meet you..my son. (insha Allah)

    May Allah bless you forever.
    Last edited by iRepIslam; 03-04-15, 05:03 PM.
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
      Because there's no hope
      What happened?

      Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

      "You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        “Whomever Allah wants good for, He will grant him fiqh (deep understanding) of the religion.”
        Why am I a zero guy not a Sage guy?
        Someone told me zero guys have sagas, sage guys have account books!
        I say: me a zero guy not good at math!
        Tagore told me u must be a woman, only works well when you follow your leader properly...
        10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000 < infinity

        Ratio of man is to woman : 49:51
        Number of population of girls that were born must be millions than boys.
        Obviously you will see lots of women going in both direction - Paradise and hell fire!
        My math is bad but then again how is it possible that a man will marry two women from this world, let alone their so called 70 maidens in paradise.
        My friends want to go to hell fire coz Beyonce will be there! Yanafsi yanafsi or Beyonce Beyonce you decide... in hell fire

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          I feel like I'm becoming paranoid :(

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by shunno View Post
            “Whomever Allah wants good for, He will grant him fiqh (deep understanding) of the religion.”
            Why am I a zero guy not a Sage guy?
            Someone told me zero guys have sagas, sage guys have account books!
            I say: me a zero guy not good at math!
            Tagore told me u must be a woman, only works well when you follow your leader properly...
            10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000 < infinity

            Ratio of man is to woman : 49:51
            Number of population of girls that were born must be millions than boys.
            Obviously you will see lots of women going in both direction - Paradise and hell fire!
            My math is bad but then again how is it possible that a man will marry two women from this world, let alone their so called 70 maidens in paradise.
            My friends want to go to hell fire coz Beyonce will be there! Yanafsi yanafsi or Beyonce Beyonce you decide... in hell fire
            Girls die a lot more. In the past, girls were buried alive. Now there's female infanticide, unborn baby girls aborted. All these girls go to jannah.

            And when the girl [who was] buried alive is asked
            For what sin she was killed. (81:8-9)
            Last edited by umm salabil; 03-04-15, 06:19 PM.

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
              I've lost hope
              In what?

              There's chocolate sis

              I'm waiting on my food

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
                In what?

                There's chocolate sis

                I'm waiting on my food
                In life, and Lol ok

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  my sins?
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

                  And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


                  أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                  Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                  Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

                  Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    When crooks become cooks, then Plankton stops stealing the formula.
                    The formula is handed with honor in the underground sea.
                    Jules Verne, Mark Twain when their adventurous stories get beaten by
                    'The real Explorers'
                    start their Journey like Noah's Ark!
                    I am sad coz I surrendered in games not to the Captain but to the waterboy.
                    Chosen one he was chosen one he will be inshallah!

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Truman Burbank: Was nothing real?
                      Christof: You were real. That's what made you so good to watch...

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                        What happened?
                        I just realized there's no hope

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                          I just realized there's no hope
                          just say Astaqfirullah. I've read in the Qur'an of a people who was sent a Prophet, and he said that if you ask forgiveness, Allah would send them rain and other bounties.
                          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

                          And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


                          أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                          Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                          Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

                          Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Seeing Muslims argue with each other :(

                            Nothing wrong with debating, but I hate when people call each other names. Sad state we're in man..

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                              I just realized there's no hope
                              yes there is!!! :-)

                              Because Allah swt made a promise, and he does not fail in his promises. He is the most Merciful, the Most gracious. And he does not forget his servant that calls him.

                              I know when we are faced with difficult times we can't help but think like this. Sometimes we just can't understand why things happen to us, but sis, don't worry!!! because there is definitely hope for everyone.

                              Of course it is sad, it's not easy. But don't lose your hope, because that hope will get you through and it is a sign.

                              Allah swt knows best
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                              So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                                Seeing Muslims argue with each other :(

                                Nothing wrong with debating, but I hate when people call each other names. Sad state we're in man..
                                Where? current events?
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                                So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X