What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I have less than 3 months to finish a deadline for the last 10 juz of the Qur'an......and review the last 20.......and I have no idea how I'll get a certificate by then. It's too difficult.....need duas.

If I somehow achieve this, I'll be a hafidh and then get parents off my case (the pressures of competition within relatives) ...and then be able to create a real and true deep relationship with the Qur'an that's based on understanding and dedication.

Comment

:(
      How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        Heart feels like it is shattering into a million pieces.

& who ate all the popcorn. -_-
        Dear sis, why the sadness?

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
        I have a horrible headache
        Get well :)

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
        this, except the popcorn part lol
        Why oh why?

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        I need the popcorn tho, I have a massive sweet tooth lol
        Popcorn with honey. That tastes good.

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
          I have less than 3 months to finish a deadline for the last 10 juz of the Qur'an......and review the last 20.......and I have no idea how I'll get a certificate by then. It's too difficult.....need duas.

If I somehow achieve this, I'll be a hafidh and then get parents off my case (the pressures of competition within relatives) ...and then be able to create a real and true deep relationship with the Qur'an that's based on understanding and dedication.
          :masha: may Allah give you tawfeeq. It must be awesome to memorize the Quran.

Comment

K. Can't be bothered anymore. Going to separate myself. I'm sucked into an argument where none exists. :-(
            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Lot of thngs..good day for bad news ...l*(
              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Hmm...what mad me sad today?
                Muslims. Me, you, all of us.
                The Prophet (PBUH) would not be pleased with us today.
                We should all try, try, and try, to our greatest ability to become better Muslims and follow the sunnah.
                Whatever a "good" Muslim is; let's try and be like that.

My thoughts today.

Comment

Staying up all night to read but then gotta wake up in 4 hrs for fajr, gonna be tired throughout the day.
                  Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

:salams everyone

I'm sad because I wasted my day away by sleeping and not studying. :(

Comment

Once upon a time, I was scared that my mentor will ask me to identify a country on the globe.
                      If in case I mess up my pininterest then I will say
                      Sir, Famous Explorer Christopher Columbus thought America was India!
                      And I am just an ordinary person!

Comment

visted a brother dying from cancer
                        wasnt fun
                        may Allah make things easy for him and his family
                        Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                          visted a brother dying from cancer
                          wasnt fun
                          may Allah make things easy for him and his family
                          very sad. Ameen ya rab.

Ya'll should encourage him to say the shahada over and over again (if he is muslim, if not, dawah would be nice)
                          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

hes muslim
                            his family were there and they were playing quran
                            i think hes in a coma hes got maybe a week to go
                            upset me most of the afternoon but at the same time counting my blessings
                            wake up call for my emaan
                            after we went to the hospital we visted some brothers who are lost in the dunya
                            made it all seem a little silly playing like that
                            Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                              hes muslim
                              his family were there and they were playing quran
                              i think hes in a coma hes got maybe a week to go
                              upset me most of the afternoon but at the same time counting my blessings
                              wake up call for my emaan
                              after we went to the hospital we visted some brothers who are lost in the dunya
                              made it all seem a little silly playing like that
                              when one reflects they see the dunya for what it really is, if only we could hold on to that vision the dunya will lose its hold over us.
                              may this be a purification for him and raise him in rank on day of judgment. Ameen
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

ameen

Comment

Working...
                                X