Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    I have less than 3 months to finish a deadline for the last 10 juz of the Qur'an......and review the last 20.......and I have no idea how I'll get a certificate by then. It's too difficult.....need duas.

    If I somehow achieve this, I'll be a hafidh and then get parents off my case (the pressures of competition within relatives) ...and then be able to create a real and true deep relationship with the Qur'an that's based on understanding and dedication.
    Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      :(
      How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        Heart feels like it is shattering into a million pieces.

        & who ate all the popcorn. -_-
        Dear sis, why the sadness?

        Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
        I have a horrible headache
        Get well :)

        Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
        this, except the popcorn part lol
        Why oh why?

        Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
        I need the popcorn tho, I have a massive sweet tooth lol
        Popcorn with honey. That tastes good.

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by Figs View Post
          I have less than 3 months to finish a deadline for the last 10 juz of the Qur'an......and review the last 20.......and I have no idea how I'll get a certificate by then. It's too difficult.....need duas.

          If I somehow achieve this, I'll be a hafidh and then get parents off my case (the pressures of competition within relatives) ...and then be able to create a real and true deep relationship with the Qur'an that's based on understanding and dedication.
          :masha: may Allah give you tawfeeq. It must be awesome to memorize the Quran.

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            K. Can't be bothered anymore. Going to separate myself. I'm sucked into an argument where none exists. :-(
            “And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help”

            [an-Nahl 16:53].

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Lot of thngs..good day for bad news ...l*(
              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Hmm...what mad me sad today?
                Muslims. Me, you, all of us.
                The Prophet (PBUH) would not be pleased with us today.
                We should all try, try, and try, to our greatest ability to become better Muslims and follow the sunnah.
                Whatever a "good" Muslim is; let's try and be like that.

                My thoughts today.

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Staying up all night to read but then gotta wake up in 4 hrs for fajr, gonna be tired throughout the day.
                  http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    :salams everyone

                    I'm sad because I wasted my day away by sleeping and not studying. :(
                    Raising money for Bangladesh in 2019 - www.justgiving.com/minhajul

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Once upon a time, I was scared that my mentor will ask me to identify a country on the globe.
                      If in case I mess up my pininterest then I will say
                      Sir, Famous Explorer Christopher Columbus thought America was India!
                      And I am just an ordinary person!

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        visted a brother dying from cancer
                        wasnt fun
                        may Allah make things easy for him and his family
                        "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                          visted a brother dying from cancer
                          wasnt fun
                          may Allah make things easy for him and his family
                          very sad. Ameen ya rab.

                          Ya'll should encourage him to say the shahada over and over again (if he is muslim, if not, dawah would be nice)
                          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            hes muslim
                            his family were there and they were playing quran
                            i think hes in a coma hes got maybe a week to go
                            upset me most of the afternoon but at the same time counting my blessings
                            wake up call for my emaan
                            after we went to the hospital we visted some brothers who are lost in the dunya
                            made it all seem a little silly playing like that
                            "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                              hes muslim
                              his family were there and they were playing quran
                              i think hes in a coma hes got maybe a week to go
                              upset me most of the afternoon but at the same time counting my blessings
                              wake up call for my emaan
                              after we went to the hospital we visted some brothers who are lost in the dunya
                              made it all seem a little silly playing like that
                              when one reflects they see the dunya for what it really is, if only we could hold on to that vision the dunya will lose its hold over us.
                              may this be a purification for him and raise him in rank on day of judgment. Ameen
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                ameen
                                "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X