Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Yemen

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

And Allah knows what you conceal and what you declare.[16:19]

Need a ProActive Mind Cleanser ...

Comment

3 yrs wasted
        Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

When my child will be a medical researcher Inshallah she will prove it scientifically! So Many years I have to wait... Alhamdulillah! My family should have Sabr & Sukr!!!

It was narrated that ‘Uthman bin ‘Abdul-Malik said:
          “I heard Salim bin ‘Abdullah narrating from his father that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: ‘You should eat this black seed, for in it there is healing from every disease, except the Sam (death).’”
          حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو سَلَمَةَ، يَحْيَى بْنُ خَلَفٍ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَاصِمٍ، عَنْ عُثْمَانَ بْنِ عَبْدِ الْمَلِكِ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ سَالِمَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، يُحَدِّثُ عَنْ أَبِيهِ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ قَالَ ‏ "‏ عَلَيْكُمْ بِهَذِهِ الْحَبَّةِ السَّوْدَاءِ فَإِنَّ فِيهَا شِفَاءً مِنْ كُلِّ دَاءٍ إِلاَّ السَّامَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏
          Grade : Sahih (Darussalam)
          English reference : Vol. 4, Book 31, Hadith 3448
          Arabic reference : Book 31, Hadith 3574

Comment

:love:Pause.......Are ya pausing? Don't move, don't think, just concentrate on this post.....keep looking.........5-4-3-2-1 now release a breath out and now in...pause......Think of what's hurting ya and pack it in to a small ball in your head....don't breath yet... ya ready!!!! now breath out... and get that tension out of you. its out...its gone.. now smile! and think.. happy.. rainbows and roses.. :love:
            see through my eyes... Even in darkness I see a glimpse of light. :up:
            I love you, cherish you and worship you,
            Guide me on your path to your janna,
            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Putting up with her.

Get over yourself.
              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Narrated Abu Huraira:
                We witnessed along with Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) the Khaibar (campaign). Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) told his companions about a man who claimed to be a Muslim, "This man is from the people of the Fire." When the battle started, the man fought very bravely and received a great number of wounds and got crippled. On that, a man from among the companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) came and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Do you know what the man you described as of the people of the Fire has done? He has fought very bravely for Allah's Cause and he has received many wounds." The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "But he is indeed one of the people of the Fire." Some of the Muslims were about to have some doubt about that statement. So while the man was in that state, the pain caused by the wounds troubled him so much that he put his hand into his quiver and took out an arrow and committed suicide with it. Off went some men from among the Muslims to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Allah has made your statement true. So-and-so has committed suicide." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "O Bilal! Get up and announce in public: None will enter Paradise but a believer, and Allah may support this religion (Islam) with a wicked man."
                Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 6606
                In-book reference : Book 82, Hadith 12
                USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 8, Book 77, Hadith 603

Life and death is not in our hands!
                Epitaph indeed,
                Independent in deed !?!

Comment

My sister has acid in her tummy and I have to leave work and take care of her baby boy...I don't mind but seriously what's work ganna say.

Your fired!

Comment

I wish I could be there to help them
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                      My sister has acid in her tummy and I have to leave work and take care of her baby boy...I don't mind but seriously what's work ganna say.

Your fired!
                      that's nice tho looking after a nephew! I'd do that to get away from work.
                      I'd only do it if I could bring him to my home, give my sis some time to herself to get better

are you having to go to your sister's to look after him?
                      ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                      U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                        that's nice tho looking after a nephew! I'd do that to get away from work.
                        I'd only do it if I could bring him to my home, give my sis some time to herself to get better

are you having to go to your sister's to look after him?
                        Salaam, I love looking after him, his so adorable MashAllah.... But work seem to be angry. My manager is not so friendly. Im home at parents and she came this morning with cramps..
                        I need to be there and really don't mind but I hope manager will be okay with it. InshAllah... Thank u for asking sis. Means a lot xx

Comment

Heart feels like it is shattering into a million pieces.

& who ate all the popcorn. -_-

Comment

I have a horrible headache

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                              Heart feels like it is shattering into a million pieces.

& who ate all the popcorn. -_-
                              this, except the popcorn part lol
                              Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                                this, except the popcorn part lol
                                I need the popcorn tho, I have a massive sweet tooth lol

Comment

Working...
                                X