X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by aabdall 32
    Muslim women, make me sad. Scratch that - suicidal

Thinking about complete slavery to Allah makes me sad, scratch that - suicidal

Desires make me, sad

Tameness makes me, angry
    Awesome, now act on your suicidal ideation and get it over it. I've always given your psychotic posts the benefit of the doubt, but it's now gotten offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by TurningTables View Post
      Awesome, now act on your suicidal ideation and get it over it. I've always given your psychotic posts the benefit of the doubt, but it's now gotten offensive.
      Muslim women, make me sad. Scratch that - suicidal

Thinking about complete slavery to Allah makes me sad, scratch that - suicidal

Desires make me, sad

Tameness makes me, angry
      Please don't commit suicide

Comment

I thought about marrying and men again today. Always gets me down with bad memories of proposals gone south and being rejected for goodness knows what reasons. Always makes me evaluate my "marriagebility" and I deem it not high. Too stubborn, too much asking, to much reading, too much thinking, too much frowning, all that not so glorified stuff. Ah well I haven´t fallen into zina so inshallah if I die I´ll get Jannah.

I think about men too much lol
        6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

But I can't, because of Allah! lol. See the scope of this slavery?

Nah don't worry, I won't.
          You got totake your head out of your butt and look around. Life is not THAT bad as a muslim.You are saved from SO SO MUCH unnecessary crying.
          6:62 "Then are they restored unto Allah, their Lord, the Just. Surely His is the judgment. And He is the most swift of reckoners."

Comment

Originally posted by Kalikatu View Post
            I thought about marrying and men again today. Always gets me down with bad memories of proposals gone south and being rejected for goodness knows what reasons. Always makes me evaluate my "marriagebility" and I deem it not high. Too stubborn, too much asking, to much reading, too much thinking, too much frowning, all that not so glorified stuff. Ah well I haven´t fallen into zina so inshallah if I die I´ll get Jannah.

I think about men too much lol
            kalikatuu you're back :D

Honestly, who needs men. As long as you have ice cream and chocolate and a nice comfy blanket and bed you're good to go.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Oh good

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                kalikatuu you're back :D

Honestly, who needs men. As long as you have ice cream and chocolate and a nice comfy blanket and bed you're good to go.
                Thank you! I´ve given up chocolate so I have problems :S And I only eat yogurt ice cream these days. I´ve not decided if I´m back because I mingle with men here who annoy the tears out of me..not all of them but there´s some really upsetting news all the time.( I must annoy the nerves of them too though) so I´ve not decided if it´s healthy to be here. But now I´m taking a mini vacation from school and I´ve missed some people here so....for the time being...

Comment

See you're not entirely a lost cause, you just deliberately choose to be stubborn. Allah has bestowed many bounties on us, count your blessings, repent before it's too late.

Comment

I was sad when I couldn't log in to ummah... and missed ya all. I appreciate this forum more than eva!!!!!!:love:
                    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                    Guide me on your path to your janna,
                    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

:sub: the worse sore throat I've ever had. Lost my voice and I'm finding it really had to swallow....Allhamdulilah tho.
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Anyone know any good sleeping apps on phones, like the ones that calculate your sleep and wake you up when you're in the lightest sleep?
                        I had an app but it required you to charge your phone whilst sleeping and it helped so much but I didn't want my battery to get messed up.

Losing sleep/tiredness makes me sad.
                        Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

1- can't focus on Salah.

2- Intimidating brother who gets aggressive very easily with me if I say something out of line and he neglects salaah too
                          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Life getting in the way and losing perspective on what's important. :(

Comment

Thinking I know what I'm doing but I don't! thinking I'm strong enough but I'm not!! I'm just not...who i thought i was. down goes my degree, or my connections... not what i need. Family degrade my efforts, leave me distraught and dazed. I try so hard to bring change to others, make a difference wherever i go... it's just not good enough. I'm never good enough.

sorry..
                              I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                              Guide me on your path to your janna,
                              Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                                Thinking I know what I'm doing but I don't! thinking I'm strong enough but I'm not!! I'm just not...who i thought i was. down goes my degree, or my connections... not what i need. Family degrade my efforts, leave me distraught and dazed. I try so hard to bring change to others, make a difference wherever i go... it's just not good enough. I'm never good enough.

sorry..
                                Apology accepted

Comment

Working...
                                X