X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
    http://www.maifm.co.nz/Racist-bus-ra...0/Default.aspx
    Wow, so disgraceful. Couldn't those Muslim men stand up for themselves? Kudos to the lady that spoke up. I wish I was on that bus.
    where did you find this? i'm from nz and i didn't even know about it lol
    most of the people here are actually pretty sweet with how they treat muslims but you do get the odd idiot like that man
    may allah guide that lady to islam
    sad thing is how blind the kafir was that was doing the swearing
    he had no idea he was in the wrong he actually thought he was in the right
    wake up call on qiyamat i think
    Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      where did you find this? i'm from nz and i didn't even know about it lol
      most of the people here are actually pretty sweet with how they treat muslims but you do get the odd idiot like that man
      may allah guide that lady to islam
      sad thing is how blind the kafir was that was doing the swearing
      he had no idea he was in the wrong he actually thought he was in the right
      wake up call on qiyamat i think
      Most people are sweet that is why I was surprised to see this on my fb page. Was quite shocking tbh. Ameen to your dua.
      Last edited by *sheba*; 26-03-15, 10:25 AM.
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

today i saw a video on fcebook of some kids putting fuel on a dog then lighting up with fire......some people so cruel...

Comment

I had the worst nightmare in my life. I wish our prophet Yusuf (peace be upon him) was around to interpret my nightmare.
          Anyways in return I would provide him non branded snickers.
          He will ask why?
          I will say, you don't know the "in" fairy tale???
          And you are suppose to be CINDRELLA prophet!

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
            http://www.maifm.co.nz/Racist-bus-ra...0/Default.aspx
            Wow, so disgraceful. Couldn't those Muslim men stand up for themselves? Kudos to the lady that spoke up. I wish I was on that bus.
            ^^this made me sad..:(
            This man is very filthy, reminds me of the two English woman on the bus a few years ago..screaming abuse at everyone except their own and a group of asian men kicked them off the bus.. I suppose that's what happens when you drink too much alcohol.
            I love you, cherish you and worship you,
            Guide me on your path to your janna,
            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Germane_Idris View Post
              I had the worst nightmare in my life. I wish our prophet Yusuf (peace be upon him) was around to interpret my nightmare.
              Anyways in return I would provide him non branded snickers.
              He will ask why?
              I will say, you don't know the "in" fairy tale???
              And you are suppose to be CINDRELLA prophet!
              Sorry...I don't understand?? What do you mean...by Cinderella Prophet???

Comment

I thought I could stay away from this place but I can't as I am missing social interaction in my life. Coupled with so many problems in my life and a lack of social interactions I am close to a mental breakdown then and don't want that. I do feel depressed these days. I feel like I am an orphan at times and that I have a family that don't care

Anyway I said I would be back in the near future. I guess I am but even nearer. But I will limit my time on here severely and not leave. I can't leave this place until I either get a wife or friends that care which I don't see happening anytime soon so I am stuck here
                Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                  I thought I could stay away from this place but I can't as I am missing social interaction in my life. Coupled with so many problems in my life and a lack of social interactions I am close to a mental breakdown then and don't want that. I do feel depressed these days. I feel like I am an orphan at times and that I have a family that don't care

Anyway I said I would be back in the near future. I guess I am but even nearer. But I will limit my time on here severely and not leave. I can't leave this place until I either get a wife or friends that care which I don't see happening anytime soon so I am stuck here
                  stuck here lolz..
                  Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Oh no....

Comment

Edited
                      Last edited by firestar101; 26-03-15, 05:35 PM.

Comment

welcome back bro, and intract here
                        i am sorry to hear about your family, remember you have a wider family. dont be depressed just remember Allah constantly
                        Ya Allah,
                        Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                        "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                          welcome back bro, and intract here
                          i am sorry to hear about your family, remember you have a wider family. dont be depressed just remember Allah constantly
                          Yes a wider family that don't even care, I was always on my own and I don't think most Muslims care and you know that yourself especially with how the ummah is at the moment

I have ALLAH though ameen and ALLAH is the only true friend I have. Everyone else will just leave anyway.

Comment

Great. Just don't make anymore 'leaving threads'.
                            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

lolll
                              Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Yes a wider family that don't even care, I was always on my own and I don't think most Muslims care and you know that yourself especially with how the ummah is at the moment

I have ALLAH though ameen and ALLAH is the only true friend I have. Everyone else will just leave anyway.
                                it's true Allah swt is the only one, we'll all be begging for his mercy on the day of judgement when not even our families, our friends, or our spouses can help us.
                                Obviously, it's nice to have good company. If not in real life then I suppose online is alright. But it's sad to know or it feels like no one really cares.
                                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                                X