Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
    All the waiting. I wish some people would hurry up and make their decisions, my life is at crossroads and I don't know which way to go :(
    Patience is difficult but necessary in life.
    My wife has as much to do with how good of a husband, a parent, and man that I am as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
      What made me sad today was that I cried for my teacher and the other sisters whom I miss so dearly Walahi. Genuinely miss them as if they're my blood sisters an my mother. I really hope Allah reunites us together again. Especially coz it's spring/summer time an this time 2yrs ago we spent most of our days together with our teacher in the masjid doing quran an then we'd get some takeaway an eat in the masjid, we'd run errands together an in her car she'd give us mini Iman boosters an reminders, we'd do our adhkaar together, she'd randomly ask one of us to recite something from the Quraan whilst we were in her car. SubhanAllah the hearts bleeds, I really miss them all soo much. My sisters :love: how my heart cries for them. Such a strong connection we all had subhanAllah. We did a course together an would bring lunch for eachother then take the bus together home. We'd go to talks at one of the masjids together, come to the classes so early together an our teacher would remind us to pray salaatul duha.

SubhanAllah my sisters indeed they are an I'll never forget them. Love them soo much and hope to see them soon. Really hope so, soon
      I was sad, [more like appalled] then I read this, love for the sake of Allah :)
      Ameen to your dua.
      Whoever fears Allah, He will prepare for him a way out and provide for him from whence he least expects it. And whoever places his trust in Allah, Allah is sufficient for him. [ Srah al-Talq : 2-3]

Comment

my whole family left me!!!!!!!!!!!
        MY FAMILY WENT OUT WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!
        I'm home alone nooooooooooooooo
        إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Kate's dress sold out... :-(
          And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
            You're a woman?

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
              You're a woman?
              Noooo.

I was only kidding about that.

Shame you didn't lol though.
              And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                the top shop one?

check instore instead of online, you want it for your wife?
                My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.
                Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.

Comment

Fairy- look above.

Comment

It was news today, that the dress sold out because lots of women wanted to buy it after Kate wore it. So there was a few women upset about it.

I decided to make a joke of it on this forum.

Clearly, it failed.

Comment

What's a kate dress?

Comment

UK's princess Kate.

Comment

Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
                          What's a kate dress?
                          Kate Middleton's dress (duchess of Cambridge).
                          :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

What's a kate dress?
                            basically she wears high street stuff and then its accessible to us commoners and for some reason we go buy it

I have an expensive coat that Pippa middleton wore :/
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                            O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.
                            Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                              basically she wears high street stuff and then its accessible to us commoners and for some reason we go buy it

I have an expensive coat that Pippa middleton wore :/
                              Why would anyone want to dress like her :/ Do people really lack their own image?

Comment

Why would anyone want to dress like her :/ Do people really lack their own image?
                                Society is sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X