What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Surround ya self with those who make ya happy!!!

:inlove:

stop looking for reasons to be unhappy and focus on the things you do have and the reason you should be grateful!!

I :love::love::love: ya all for the sake of Allah swt... :) smile
    Last edited by Fragile; 23-03-15, 07:11 PM. Reason: happy spree
    I love you, cherish you and worship you,
    Guide me on your path to your janna,
    Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Freezing cold

I ain't been home since 16 hours lool, I'm so tired but I'm probs better of going home tmw evening hmmm I dunno wat to do
      Okay :)

Comment

Never would I thought I'd see the day when the someone who I don't even communicate to, would impact my Imaan so negatively.
        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I'm having random depressing thoughts, maybe I need some tea

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
            I'm having random depressing thoughts, maybe I need some tea
            tea works sis... add some lemon and drink it warm...inshallah ...

what's up? ya wanna chat about anything bothering ya? we can both make tea and chat lool I call mine a cuppa...add milk and sugar...mmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
              Freezing cold

I ain't been home since 16 hours lool, I'm so tired but I'm probs better of going home tmw evening hmmm I dunno wat to do
              dress up warm sis...I don't want ya getting sick :there:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
                tea works sis... add some lemon and drink it warm...inshallah ...

what's up? ya wanna chat about anything bothering ya? we can both make tea and chat lool I call mine a cuppa...add milk and sugar...mmmmm
                I think it's just low iman, and fear of the future :/ Should I add honey as well?

Comment

I think it's just low iman, and fear of the future :/ Should I add honey as well?
                  oh yea...go for it :up: honey is so good for ya...
                  stick with us sis...we wont let your iman get weaker.. we will keep trying and trying...hold on to ya until ya see what's good for ya... yallah make that tea..im ganna make mine :)

Comment

I'm sad today :( going to go and pray to Allah swt. That will bring happiness to me :)
                    [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

Comment

oh yea...go for it :up: honey is so good for ya...
                      stick with us sis...we wont let your iman get weaker.. we will keep trying and trying...hold on to ya until ya see what's good for ya... yallah make that tea..im ganna make mine :)
                      I'm already pretty far gone... just put the water on for tea :)

Comment

I'm already pretty far gone... just put the water on for tea :)
                        Don't say that...please sis. Losing one Muslim is like, a stabbing wound in my heart. Don't ever let go.
                        I know 5 sisters who removed their hijab.. after divorce. I don't wanna lose ya too. tell me what's confusing you and il try to fix it.. I'm also making my tea... ganna add some honey instead of sugar inshallah

Comment

Don't say that...please sis. Losing one Muslim is like, a stabbing wound in my heart. Don't ever let go.
                          I know 5 sisters who removed their hijab.. after divorce. I don't wanna lose ya too. tell me what's confusing you and il try to fix it.. I'm also making my tea... ganna add some honey instead of sugar inshallah
                          It's just stuff I've been reading as I said before and I spoke to someone knowledgeable and it didn't help. And everything has become a nuisance to me praying, wudhu etc. I still make dua for people on the forum as well and why did they remove their hijab after divorce?

Comment

It's just stuff I've been reading as I said before and I spoke to someone knowledgeable and it didn't help. And everything has become a nuisance to me praying, wudhu etc. I still make dua for people on the forum as well and why did they remove their hijab after divorce?
                            Over 2 years...one divorce after the other then they gradually removed it...one has 4 kids and she removed hers 2 month ago... I couldn't handle looking at her. I'm not sure why..I don't think there's ever a valid reason to remove the hijab... it's all wrong.
                            sis have ya discussed anything with your family? maybe a close relative?

Comment

Over 2 years...one divorce after the other then they gradually removed it...one has 4 kids and she removed hers 2 month ago... I couldn't handle looking at her. I'm not sure why..I don't think there's ever a valid reason to remove the hijab... it's all wrong.
                              sis have ya discussed anything with your family? maybe a close relative?
                              I started too but it's hard discussing it with them

Comment

I started too but it's hard discussing it with them
                                it's cool sis...discuss it with us inshallah...
                                hows that tea? lol also put on ummah radio...omg im like so addicted to it...its been on all day.. a brother came on and was talking about.... mud...I think? I'm useless :(
                                neelu is my favourite though...shes wise mashallah... what do ya listen to? any nasheeds?

Comment

Working...
                                X