Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    psring break this earll.y/?? where you g.?
    Well I'm on break all the time...since I have no job

    But my mom is off for a week due to Spring Break, and we're going to Arizona to visit my grandparents for a few days.

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      When you're feeling lazy and hungry at the same time. I think imma just go to sleep
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by patient believer View Post
        That iz a lie,I hear them slaughter muslims and their own children if the dishoner them

        People are horrible here, what is wrong with you, Fragile don't worry sister and Ria what happened
        Religiously that's wrong, that's probably the culture. Sikhs were originally pacifists, bit they had to change. Sikhs are kind of similar to Muslims

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by Ria View Post
          I feel like drinking bleach
          how about Phenol?

          its cheap , however if you don't die, (which is 99.99% chances) you will end up with upset stomach and will have to be in the loo for hours.


          just my 2 cents
          Last edited by Revertbrother; 21-03-15, 02:53 PM.

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
            Lol Sikhs are pretty peaceful
            LMAO... wat a joke!!

            which world are you living in...? Pluto?

            these sikhs HATE us more than jews themselves... don't wanna start any hatred but google is your friend...

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by Revertbrother View Post
              how about Phenol?

              its cheap , however if you don't die, (which is 99.99% chances) you will end up with upset stomach and will have to be in the loo for hours.


              just my 2 cents
              okay thanks for your kind words
              Okay :)

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Revertbrother View Post
                LMAO... wat a joke!!

                which world are you living in...? Pluto?

                these sikhs HATE us more than jews themselves... don't wanna start any hatred but google is your friend...
                See post #4518

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                  Religiously that's wrong, that's probably the culture. Sikhs were originally pacifists, bit they had to change. Sikhs are kind of similar to Muslims
                  You call people that carry swords around in daily life pacifists? Don't understand your kinda peace. Sikhs are one of the most conniving people out their. Won't take them 2 seconds to backstab you.
                  [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Ria View Post
                    okay thanks for your kind words
                    Ignore him.
                    [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by MuslimWarrior View Post
                      Ignore him.
                      dw i know revert brother was being sarcastic.... i made a promise that i won't drink it
                      Okay :)

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by MuslimWarrior View Post
                        You call people that carry swords around in daily life pacifists? Don't understand your kinda peace. Sikhs are one of the most conniving people out their. Won't take them 2 seconds to backstab you.
                        The religion is peaceful. I can't speak on people who don't practice it properly.

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Ria View Post
                          dw i know revert brother was being sarcastic.... i made a promise that i won't drink it
                          Twin how could you think of leaving me

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                            Twin how could you think of leaving me
                            sis...i feel depressed... no lie

                            i was thinking maybe i could drink bleach and get out of this depressed life... but after receiving nice messages from users... i won't drink it
                            but i still want to

                            i won't ever leave you(apart from natural death or etc)

                            i won't ever leave ummah forum either... even when i have a full time job..ill still come on in the evenings
                            Okay :)

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by Ria View Post
                              sis...i feel depressed... no lie

                              i was thinking maybe i could drink bleach and get out of this depressed life... but after receiving nice messages from users... i won't drink it
                              but i still want to

                              i won't ever leave you(apart from natural death or etc)

                              i won't ever leave ummah forum either... even when i have a full time job..ill still come on in the evenings
                              I feel depressed too sis
                              Guess we really are twins Lol talking does help a little though so you can pm me if you need too

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
                                I feel depressed too sis
                                Guess we really are twins Lol talking does help a little though so you can pm me if you need too
                                man we are actual twins

                                sooo cool
                                Okay :)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X