Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
    you have been making very negative comments for a while now, you should have a open chat with someone close in your family or friend circle
    Thanks

but i dont want to talk about it with family or friends...it wont help
    ive just had enough
    Okay :)

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
      I don't think their laughing at him.. If anything...im the joke!

It's cool with me guys.. Seriously is. Salaam
      I don't they're finding it funny because of you sis, don't worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
        I feel like drinking bleach
        It's a horrible way to die, and not something to be taken lightly.

Comment

Last edited by *sheba*; 21-03-15, 06:24 AM.
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

You guys need to talk about what's making you sad in here

Just sayin'
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
              Lol Sikhs are pretty peaceful
              That iz a lie,I hear them slaughter muslims and their own children if the dishoner them

People are horrible here, what is wrong with you, Fragile don't worry sister and Ria what happened
              Ya Allah,
              Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
              "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                That iz a lie,I hear them slaughter muslims and their own children if the dishoner them

People are horrible here, what is wrong with you, Fragile don't worry sister and Ria what happened
                i dont know :(

Comment

I know u are reading this

IM NOT MENTAL okay

i know i will be okay
                  and everything will be fine
                  i just need to tell myself this
                  Ria everything will be okay

i know i have suicidal thoughts but i dont know why i feel that

Comment

Do you even know...when you post it doesnt go through...does it get deleted..confusing

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Ria my lovely.. Have faith in Allah. This is simply one part of a chapter in your life, and it will be a past in your future when life will be much easier for you Insha Allah and you'll look back to the future and be like.... 'Wow how did I get through this!' Just have faith and don't do anything silly ok.
                      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                        Ria my lovely.. Have faith in Allah. This is simply one part of a chapter in your life, and it will be a past in your future when life will be much easier for you Insha Allah and you'll look back to the future and be like.... 'Wow how did I get through this!' Just have faith and don't do anything silly ok.
                        i cant seem to get through it
                        im not as strong as i think i am

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
                          i cant seem to get through it
                          im not as strong as i think i am
                          Allah will not test you more than your limit..
                          To all those suffering from sadness or depression, know that it isn’t your fault. It isn’t because you’re weak. It isn’t because you’re just not grateful enough. It isn’t because you’re just not religious enough. It isn’t because you don’t have enough faith. It isn’t because God is angry with you. To all the well-meaning people who tell you this, just smile. And know deep in your heart that the tests of God come in different forms to different people. And know that, by the help of God, every test can become a tool to get closer to Him. And that, verily, with hardship come ease–and like all things of this world–this too shall pass.
                          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

• That's something we all think when we're going through trials but wallah, if you improve that connection with Allah azj and trust in him. Everything will be fine. Imaan is like a shield, it can protect you from absolutely anything.. Sometimes we need to boost it, this goes to me first and foremost
                            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Not really sad by this but I'll be leaving for a few days. Small Spring Break mini vacation :up:

Bye guyz

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                                Not really sad by this but I'll be leaving for a few days. Small Spring Break mini vacation :up:

Bye guyz
                                psring break this earll.y/?? where you g.?
                                Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Working...
                                X