X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sajid
    replied
    Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
    This might be more serious than I thought. My doctor made me worried. I'm going to be tested for the virus tomorrow in sha Allah.
    My mother had trouble breathing last night and a sore throat, so she's also going to be tested. Remember us in your duas.
    Ya Rabbi don't let it be the virus ameen.
    Did you manage to get a slot for testing booked?
    If you getting symptoms dial 111, they can give you further advice however more than likely they will tell you to self isolate at home, if your mother had issues as well then you need to stay at home too..don't go out its important! Self isolate ASAP for next 2 weeks, likewise anyone you have had contact with as well they need to self isolate

May allah make it easy. Ameen

Leave a comment:

• ABDEL-ATHEEM
    replied
    Remember us in your duas.
    Ya ALLAH AL-HAFEEZ protect Umm Uthmaan and her mother and all of the rest of her family from the corona virus always and from all evil always and cure them all from whatever they have always and give Umm Uthmaan and all of her family the most extremely magnificent health, blessings, long life and happiness in world always and in the hereafter reunite them all in the highest level of Jannah. Aameen!

Assalamu Alaykom Sister
    Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 22-04-20, 09:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Umm Uthmaan
    replied
    My throat is still sore.
    This might be more serious than I thought. My doctor made me worried. I'm going to be tested for the virus tomorrow in sha Allah.
    My mother had trouble breathing last night and a sore throat, so she's also going to be tested. Remember us in your duas.

Leave a comment:

• Suggested id
    replied
    That I found a video of bro nauman Ali khan and when I reached to where he started explaining in detail of what I was looking for. The clip ended there. ☹️

Leave a comment:

• LaylaAb
    replied
    Alhamdulilah I haven't felt sad for the past 3 months. Which was so good because I have had some serious issues that were causing me stress, sadness and much more for a few months. But today I was sad for a bit in the morning. I had a dream that was very stressful that replayed the stress I experienced a few months ago. It made me really sad.

Leave a comment:

• Umm Uthmaan
    replied
    My throat is still sore. I can barely read a surah and that's it. Ramadan is almost here..so I don't know what to do.
    I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow morning, and I hope that they can treat it and it goes away.
    I fear that she might tell me that I need to rest my voice -_________- Khayr bi'dhnillah.

Leave a comment:

• detached soul
    replied
    A few things made me sad today, but that's just my life. Always look at those worse off than you not those better off than you.

Leave a comment:

• Green786
    replied
    It is okay to feel sad as long as it don’t consume you .

My past .

Leave a comment:

• sajid
    replied
    Classic thread revived!

Leave a comment:

• Faith reloaded 2
    replied
    Thoughts about life’s past and what used to be

Leave a comment:

• Faith reloaded 2
    replied
    The fact that I’m still a regular poster on UF

Leave a comment:

• Wosits
    replied
    Lol. No i work in an office.

Leave a comment:

• Eorlingas
    replied
    Originally posted by Wosits View Post
    The fact I have to go to work tomorrow makes me sad. Although i am forever grateful i got this job sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming.
    Do you work in a woTsits making factory? I hear another Monday morning calling...

Leave a comment:

• muslimgirl13
    replied
    Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

I ask Allah to elevate your ranks among people in this life and the hereafter and bless your imaan simultaneously, ameen
    Jazaakillah sis, and Ameeeeen ....

Leave a comment:

• Wosits
    replied
    The fact I have to go to work tomorrow makes me sad. Although i am forever grateful i got this job sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X