• Re: What made you sad today..

someone else's reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Haggan View Post
      someone else's reality.
      Oh lord, you're so dramatic
      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
      ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
      “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Fairy
        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
          Fairy
          Fairy too.

Comment

Originally posted by BboyAthletic View Post

Nothing. I really have no expertise.I am finding a job. So that I start living an everyday life of a normal human being. That's it. I'm just good with Computers.
            Expertise is not important, you'll pick that up with time.

You don't have to be good at something in order to do it, you'll get good over time.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

That I got my favorite tooth pulled out by the dentist today
              Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift thats why we call it The Present :)

Comment

i was feeling sorry for myself because i feel isolated sometimes even though im surrounded by family. then i remembered aafia siddiqui :(

Comment

Originally posted by BboyAthletic View Post

Nothing. I really have no expertise.I am finding a job. So that I start living an everyday life of a normal human being. That's it. I'm just good with Computers.
                  You can go to west temporarily if you get opportunity to support yourself and your family if you think you can earn money there more.Many like us are there...its the rizk/supplications of ALLAH wherever He intends to give to you.
                  ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

What made me sad today was that I cried for my teacher and the other sisters whom I miss so dearly Walahi. Genuinely miss them as if they're my blood sisters an my mother. I really hope Allah reunites us together again. Especially coz it's spring/summer time an this time 2yrs ago we spent most of our days together with our teacher in the masjid doing quran an then we'd get some takeaway an eat in the masjid, we'd run errands together an in her car she'd give us mini Iman boosters an reminders, we'd do our adhkaar together, she'd randomly ask one of us to recite something from the Quraan whilst we were in her car. SubhanAllah the hearts bleeds, I really miss them all soo much. My sisters :love: how my heart cries for them. Such a strong connection we all had subhanAllah. We did a course together an would bring lunch for eachother then take the bus together home. We'd go to talks at one of the masjids together, come to the classes so early together an our teacher would remind us to pray salaatul duha.

SubhanAllah my sisters indeed they are an I'll never forget them. Love them soo much and hope to see them soon. Really hope so, soon

لا تفكر كثيرا
                    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                    -------------------------------------------------------
                    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

what made me cry was I burned my finger so badly but that was yesterday and it still hurts wallah. I think its a 2nd degree burn it has blisters and its white

Comment

Originally posted by snow_flakes View Post
                        You can go to west temporarily if you get opportunity to support yourself and your family if you think you can earn money there more.Many like us are there...its the rizk/supplications of ALLAH wherever He intends to give to you.
                        I don't think so that Allah gives. NOW.

Comment

I'm sad because I have to leave something which I loved so much . :(

Comment

Ignorance.
                            I have no real problem with alternative theories, being postulated.

It is the preference for a reliance on alternative reality that worries me.

Comment

morelike worried lately cos some muslim neighbours are startin to ask who this musim girl is living with hindus :/ mum wasnt too happy bout it

Comment

All the waiting. I wish some people would hurry up and make their decisions, my life is at crossroads and I don't know which way to go :(
                                :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Working...
                                X