What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

They don't practise Islam but they care that I don't fall astray. These brothers are Alhamdullilah for caring and not liking me to see me sad. But little do they realise they are the greatest sadness for me because they don't really care for Islam for themselves to be honest. Shall I just let the world slide by or shall I be who inspires change......
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Figs View Post
      Oh, yeah that makes sense now. You're right about that.
      Yeah I know... Now give me a positive rep for my positive message... Lol

Comment

Yes you have been visiting my profile.. Your name is always there. Leave me alone!
        The only reason I went on your profile because I was looking for the report button.. So I done it via pm..

Astaghfirullah
        Last edited by Fragile; 21-03-15, 12:46 AM.
        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
        Guide me on your path to your janna,
        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

:rotfl:
          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
            The way they regard women, and I guess the rules in general. There's nothing I can do about it though just have to accept them or avoid them
            i wouldnt worry myself too much about the ins and outs of marriage tbh because it might look one way on the surface and be a completely different experience in lived life.

another reason why worrying about it is a waste of energy is because marriage may not have been written for us at all! then getting depressed about it would be pointless

why spoil life and overlook what's in front of you by getting too caught up in these things when you can just ask Allah for what you want and to be safe from what you dont want?

lol why would you get upset over hijab, male minds are more perverse than we as women think they are, it disrespects our sanctity...and the truth is, if all women observed hijab, the image problem and insecurities so many women have would be gone since their partners would stop comparing and setting standards...husbands would be more easily impressed too, wives wouldnt work so hard then..

Comment

Edited
              Last edited by MuslimWarrior; 21-03-15, 12:57 AM.
              [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

Comment

My Grandfather was crying today. He was telling me how his Father (Rh) passed away, and on the way to the hospital he made them stop the ambulance so he can pray isha. My Grandfather told him that we'll be at the hospital in 25-30 minutes. And he responded and said "I've never missed a salah since the age of 17, do you think I'm going to miss it when I have one foot in the grave?".. and with that I saw tears forming in his eyes. :( I ask Allah to unite us in firdaws! Ameen.
                "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

I won't have lies made up against me as that is a cheap tactic and tarnishes my reputation

Like I said I only viewed your profile just now because I could see that you had viewed mine and I wanted to know if you were looking at my profile and the other time I did that was when I apologised

To make it seem like I am somehow stalking you is taking it too far. If anything I should report you

I am leaving anyway but now I hate doing so in such a negative way. This accusation has upset me because it makes me look like something I am not
                  Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                  ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimWarrior View Post
                    This! Is the reason I asked you not to argue. You get these kind of people in the background laughing and enjoying it
                    I am laughing because I am seeing things between the lines. You should take back the accusation
                    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                      My Grandfather was crying today. He was telling me how his Father (Rh) passed away, and on the way to the hospital he made them stop the ambulance so he can pray isha. My Grandfather told him that we'll be at the hospital in 25-30 minutes. And he responded and said "I've never missed a salah since the age of 17, do you think I'm going to miss it when I have one foot in the grave?".. and with that I saw tears forming in his eyes. :( I ask Allah to unite us in firdaws! Ameen.
                      SubhanAllah. Brought tears to my eyes too. May Allah swt accept him and us all in Jannatul Firdous

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                        I am laughing because I am seeing things between the lines. You should take back the accusation
                        Post edited. Make your intentions clear. As a mod stop these things from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimWarrior View Post
                          Post edited. Make your intentions clear. As a mod stop these things from happening.
                          I am not here to babysit adults

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                            Lool. Me too. Hilarious.
                            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
                              i wouldnt worry myself too much about the ins and outs of marriage tbh because it might look one way on the surface and be a completely different experience in lived life.

another reason why worrying about it is a waste of energy is because marriage may not have been written for us at all! then getting depressed about it would be pointless

why spoil life and overlook what's in front of you by getting too caught up in these things when you can just ask Allah for what you want and to be safe from what you dont want?

lol why would you get upset over hijab, male minds are more perverse than we as women think they are, it disrespects our sanctity...and the truth is, if all women observed hijab, the image problem and insecurities so many women have would be gone since their partners would stop comparing and setting standards...husbands would be more easily impressed too, wives wouldnt work so hard then..
                              I'm just kind of worried for her :/ I don't want anything to happen

Comment

brotherhood... Yeh right!

Thanks Samin... For absolutely nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X