Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
      What sis? Why?
      I think I'm depressed

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
        I only came on here so I can post on the "anything and everything" thread and I found it locked
        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
        Guide me on your path to your janna,
        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by missmirah02 View Post
          I think I'm depressed
          Is it from home? Religion? School? Which one hun.. I can then maybe advice Ya..

I'm here for you sis.. Always will be xx

Comment

Read about women's role in Islam and now I feel depressed and angry. Gonna go punch something :spunch:
            Don't be. Men and women have different roles in life

Thats just the way it is. Islam realises that and it creates a perfect society if both genders do what is asked of them

The problem is some women compete with men in everything. It has led to a breakdown in society and men also not doing what is asked of them
            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Is it from home? Religion? School? Which one hun.. I can then maybe advice Ya..

I'm here for you sis.. Always will be xx
              I've been reading about different religions and I've just been thinking about life in general and now I feel down

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
                My mother hates me
                No mother is capable of hating her child..it's not possible.
                Unless she is mentally unstable however even then she's unable to hate.

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                  Don't be. Men and women have different roles in life

Thats just the way it is. Islam realises that and it creates a perfect society if both genders do what is asked of them

The problem is some women compete with men in everything. It has led to a breakdown in society and men also not doing what is asked of them
                  I don't like what I read, I cant help that but I have no choice but to accept it

Comment

Read about women's role in Islam and now I feel depressed and angry. Gonna go punch something :spunch:
                    Women's role is not bad. It's very comprehensive and fulfilling. The woman in Islam gets everything. On the other hand, nonmuslim women live unfulfilled lives. Remember, there's a difference between the rights that Islam gives a woman and those that Muslims generally give, which are affected by culture.

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
                      Women's role is not bad. It's very comprehensive and fulfilling. The woman in Islam gets everything. On the other hand, nonmuslim women live unfulfilled lives. Remember, there's a difference between the rights that Islam gives a woman and those that Muslims generally give, which are affected by culture.
                      I see it differently but thank you for trying to raise my spirits, I appreciate it

Comment

Edited
                        Last edited by firestar101; 21-03-15, 01:30 AM.
                        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

I've been reading about different religions and I've just been thinking about life in general and now I feel down
                          Okay... Researching too much about more then one thing can be mentally stressful.. The brain can only take so much, specially us sisters..we are broken easily.. The less we know, the better.
                          Islam is your true religion..no other can compare..only it will confuse Ya..stop searching sis. You are exactly where Allah swt wants Ya to be. He loves you and gave Ya islam as a religion.
                          Look at the millions who converted..what do you think made them leave their lives behind and want islam?? Ask Ya self that question. Why sis. If it was that bad...why choose it. It's not brainwashed.. They found their answers..like my mum. They needed guidance and are now content alhamdulilah.
                          How's your business idea going? Are ya still planning to open a bakery ?

Comment

Wow. Funny thing is that I never posted a comment on this thread and I thought to myself you know what Kmo? POST A DAMN COMMENT BOY!!

Just want to say to all you sad and depressed brothers and sisters getting a simple hug from a friend does wonders. Trust me. Embrace your inner teddy-bearness XDD.

Comment

Okay... Researching too much about more then one thing can be mentally stressful.. The brain can only take so much, specially us sisters..we are broken easily.. The less we know, the better. Islam is your true religion..no other can compare..only it will confuse Ya..stop searching sis. You are exactly where Allah swt wants Ya to be. He loves you and gave Ya islam as a religion.
                              Look at the millions who converted..what do you think made them leave their lives behind and want islam?? Ask Ya self that question. Why sis. If it was that bad...why choose it. It's not brainwashed.. They found their answers..like my mum. They needed guidance and are now content alhamdulilah.
                              How's your business idea going? Are ya still planning to open a bakery ?
                              I disagree with that, and yes I'm still trying to open my diner not bakery sis :)

Comment

Originally posted by Kmo123 View Post
                                Wow. Funny thing is that I never posted a comment on this thread and I thought to myself you know what Kmo? POST A DAMN COMMENT BOY!!

Just want to say to all you sad and depressed brothers and sisters getting a simple hug from a friend does wonders. Trust me. Embrace your inner teddy-bearness XDD.
                                No one to hug me right now :( maybe tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X