Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Noorinheart View Post
    Keep strong brother. You are headed for sucess sooner or later.... think always positive of Allah because Indeed your Lord is Most Merciful and is Indeed kind and loving to the believers.
    In sha Allah
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

dont feel too good today

Comment

Never felt so uncomfortable.

Ever.
        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

i feel really sad

mom fractured her arm while getting out of the bath and she is in a lot of pain.

please please please make dua for her. allah give her shifa, let this be a purification for her and ease her pain feell helpless :( that my mom is in pain and i can't help her.
          wish i didn't work. i would have gone and spent my whole day at my parents if wsan't working.

anyway allah finds a way out of evvery hardship - alhamdulillah
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

↑Will do.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
              Never felt so uncomfortable.

Ever.
              Same same.

Comment

Gotta go clean up the kitchen *sighs*

why, why?

#strugglesOfbeingagirl
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

*sigh*

Comment

I gotta wash dishes also I'm out of confectioners sugar how will I make glaze for my scones? :(

Comment

feel soo depressed
                      i feel like today has been a dream and im gonna wake up feeling happier
                      Okay :)

Comment

I am happy today alhamdulillah. I should have done this post last night. I was so busy this month with schoolwork I didn't call my mom, and late last night I finally phoned her. Hearing her voice and my little sisters screaming sent a shockwave of homesickness, and I missed them so much.
                        I cut the line because I didn't want her to hear me weep, and I cried till my eyes were red and burning. This morning I feel much better.......

Note: Appreciate your moms while they're still there. You never know when you'll have to move away from them. Moms are the best, and my mom was the best thing that ever happened to me. She's not only my mom- she's my very best friend. She knows everything about me more than myself. If you live away from your mom, call her every day so you won't get overemotional the day you do call her- even if you're busy with six hours' worth of homework.
                        Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

Just when i thought i was getting better at driving, this guy skips past me shouting, " pehli baar gari chala rha hai?" (are you driving for the first time?!)

I'm like.. ;_;
                          There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

Comment

Still puking :(

Comment

Annnnnnd winter has arrived. Lol back to screaming at anyone that trys to pull the covers off me in the mornings.
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                                Annnnnnd winter has arrived. Lol back to screaming at anyone that trys to pull the covers off me in the mornings.
                                I'm glad I have a lock on my door

Comment

Working...
                                X