What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I want to know how those people who oppose ISIS destroying the idols of Iraq defend their beliefs and sentiments standing before ALLAH

"Heritage" ... lanat upon such "heritage" ...its a shameful reminder of shirk that humanity used to participate in, in disobedience to ALLAH
    Last edited by Talwaar; 03-03-15, 03:19 AM.
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by علي بن عبد الله View Post
      Just got this new on whatsapp group- The admin of WUP forum went to Iraq with his wife to fight against Da'esh. Disastrous move
      bad decision certainly
      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Why did I wake up now?
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Need to get off this site and get some work done :s
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

This thread actuallly made me sad cus we share our sadness lol.
            My cooking Youtube channel:
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc...UgRZfc4r8YJ0iQ

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Comment

Hit my head really hard :(

Comment

Edited
                Last edited by firestar101; 06-03-15, 04:09 AM.
                Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Pulling an all-nighter, but most of the night is gone already!
                  Last edited by starrynight11; 06-03-15, 04:09 AM.
                  Life's actually pretty simple: you just have to enjoy it, pray, do good, refrain from bad, and respect others. Being Muslim is not a disadvantage or an advantage - it's a responsibility.
                  "So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true" (Qur'an, Surah Ar-Rum - 30:60)

Comment

Cancelled plans yet again with another lame excuse...:(

If you don't want to hang out with me then stop talking to me.

Comment

Last edited by DaughterOfAdam; 07-03-15, 10:25 PM.

Comment

no point complaining anymore, i'm just going to accept this is where i am now.

though saddening im going to think positive of Allah

Inni lillahi wa innay ilayhi rajioon.
                        Last edited by Magic.; 09-03-15, 11:35 PM.
                        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                          no point complaining anymore, i'm just going to accept this is where i am now.

though saddening im going to think positive of Allah

Inni lillahi wa innay ilayhi rajioon.
                          Keep strong brother. You are headed for sucess sooner or later.... think always positive of Allah because Indeed your Lord is Most Merciful and is Indeed kind and loving to the believers.
                          حكمة
                          So be patient. Indeed, the promise of Allah is truth. And let them not disquiet you who are not certain [in faith]. 30:60
                          ''Enter it in peace. This is the Day of Eternity." 50:34

Comment

I miss my animals

My cat ciya

My pets that have passed away, comfort, lucky, hero, rocky, sky and sabrina. Also gizmo as well
                            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Death and other people's hardships. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'oon.

Comment

I stayed late working on something I feel will get no recognition but Alhumdullillah for everything. God is my witness.
                                "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X