What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

BismAllah. Thinking of my darling girl and how she would be 5 in a few weeks but sadly died aged 18 months. What comes from Allah swt returns to Allah swt Allahu akbar.
    BismAllah. Slave of Allah swt forever Forever a slave of Allah swt

Comment

Originally posted by Abdur al Rahman View Post
      BismAllah. Thinking of my darling girl and how she would be 5 in a few weeks but sadly died aged 18 months. What comes from Allah swt returns to Allah swt Allahu akbar.
      May Allah replace your loss with someone better.

What happened to her, btw?
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Just like the word "bae" (:vomit:) went around and every soul started saying it now the same is happening with the word" haaan". Give us a break

Edit: should be in annoying thread but cbb looking for it.
        Last edited by *sheba*; 25-02-15, 02:49 AM.
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

I hate liars

Comment

del
            "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

That's very sad. May I ask how she died?
              "Don't be too perfect; no one will want to talk to you. Maintain a flaw or two to keep yourself approachable." -My guide to being amazing

Comment

The sad atmosphere in my class today following the announcement of the result.

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  May Allah replace your loss with someone better.

What happened to her, btw?
                  Originally posted by sandman123 View Post
                  He said she drowned.

@ abdur al Rahman - to Allah we belong and to Him is our return may Allah make her your ticket to Jannah. Ameen.
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sandman123 View Post
                    BismAllah. We lived at a house with an ornamental pond in the back yard. All our kids were playing outside and she wandered out with them. They went to feed the chickens and one of our sons turned around to see her floating on top of the water, she had climbed up the side and fell in. Our son jumped in and picked her up while our oldest son ran inside and got us I started c.p.r and my wife called an ambulance, it was too late. Her name was Emma Hope, she was beautiful and my last words to her were "you're beautiful and I love you" that was just before she went outside. After her passing Allah swt blessed us with a boy named Abdul Aziz he is 3 in july she passed on the 18 of september which means a week after her passing we were blessed with him Alhamdulilah. We have since had a baby girl too her name is serena she turns 1 in june. Serena looks almost identical to emma, we are very blessed Alhamdulilah.
                    BismAllah. Slave of Allah swt forever Forever a slave of Allah swt

Comment

Sometimes you come here to post something and realise other people have bigger reasons to be sad, which puts things into perspective.

Inshaa Allah you will see her in Jannah Abdul ar Rahman. Your last words to her were good words alhamdulillah.

Comment

Had a full on panic attack about an hour ago in public

Request for du'as, I really don't feel safe atm.

This is why we need a mahram if we don't already have one tbh or learn self-defense in the meantime :insha:
                        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Last edited by Ria; 25-02-15, 06:21 PM.
                          Okay :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
                            I feel like

jumping off a bridge
                            No don't.

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
                              No don't.
                              dw i won't really

:(
                              Okay :)

Comment

May Allah reunite your family in jannah ameen

Alhamdulillah in every pain a Muslim faces there is blessing, and by allahs mercy she will take her parents to Jannah
                                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Working...
                                X