What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I've got uni in a few hours but I've still not been to sleep. Looks like I'm gonna have to stock up on Red Bull and/or coffee.

:zzz:

Comment

Visited a sick brother,

Me and 2 other brothers had went to an old age home to visit a brother.

Subhan Allah after visiting him and learning about his condition got me really sad.

he was very successful and well off , he him self is a doctor and his wife is also a doctor. he also had the intention of completing hajj.
      one day all of a sudden he had a stroke and he had went onto life support + coma for about 6 months.

right now half of his body is paralysed and unable to move. hes going through so much emotional pain.
      i mean just imagine all of a sudden from being well and off and successful your now living in a age care facility (similar to a prison enviroment ) where the workers are there for the money.
      Yaa Muqallib al Quloob thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
      O Turner of the hearts, make my heart firm upon Your Deen

Comment

i have a whole bunch of miles expiring soon that i have no use for :(
        meow

Comment

Originally posted by kakashi View Post
          I've got uni in a few hours but I've still not been to sleep. Looks like I'm gonna have to stock up on Red Bull and/or coffee.

:zzz:
          lol i do the exact same thing everyday, i'm doing it now got uni a few hours and still wide awake and its past midnight
          meow

Comment

Originally posted by al-muslim View Post
            i have a whole bunch of miles expiring soon that i have no use for :(
            Can't you use them for someone else? To buy someone else a ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
              Can't you use them for someone else? To buy someone else a ticket?
              nope don't think they transferable, i can only use them :(
              meow

Comment

nope don't think they transferable, i can only use them :(
                You should ask. They may be transferable. My brother used his miles to buy my younger brother a ticket so it's possible they are transferable, though may depend on the airlines.

Comment

More vile human beings I've met today.

I can't say much more than this.

My ears were burning.
                  Last edited by Magic.; 24-02-15, 12:11 AM.
                  8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                  2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                  3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                  4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                  5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                  6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                  7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                  8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

lol i do the exact same thing everyday, i'm doing it now got uni a few hours and still wide awake and its past midnight
                    Lol I was shattered, I need to stop doing that

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

for most people that contemplate suicide i think its because they sometimes just feel alone really alone sometimes just being there to hear them out can make the world of a difference although thats just my opinion
                      If they are on psychiatric medication, that could be a cause. Those can depress a person really bad.

Comment

bump

Comment

When people make you do things you don't wana do..
                          "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Realization that even though I am an Adult, I don't know how to grow up.

Comment

I got no hummus.

Comment

Subhanallah..
                                Last edited by Rebel101; 26-02-15, 01:09 AM.
                                Gone with the wind.

Comment

Working...
                                X