What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

Last edited by Rebel101; 20-02-15, 05:22 PM.
    Gone with the wind.

Comment

Innah lillahi wa innah illahi rajoon.
      Just heard the worst news ever. May Allah forgive her sins and grant her jannah. Ameen.

Times like this you realise this life is nothing.
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
        Innah lillahi wa innah illahi rajoon.
        Just heard the worst news ever. May Allah forgive her sins and grant her jannah. Ameen.

Times like this you realise this life is nothing.
        ameen

:there:

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          You can use Android Device Manager to locate it (assuming you have Android).

If you have iOS, then I am sure they have something like that, as well.

never knew about that

:jkk:

i found it though and it was a ridiculous affair in which i broke down crying
          they gave me glass after glass of water to turn me normal

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

My mom blaming herself for me becoming a muslim. She said is this my fault did I give u bad education where did I go wrong :(
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

A close family friend committed suicide. He knew me when I was a child and we met last year, and now he's dead.. may Allah have mercy on him. Ameen
              "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                A close family friend committed suicide. He knew me when I was a child and we met last year, and now he's dead.. may Allah have mercy on him. Ameen
                Inna lilahi wa ina ilahi rajioon. May Allah pardon him and have rahma on his soul. Ameen. So many deaths lately.

Makes you wonder where in the long que we are and how long before the angel of death reaches us.
                Last edited by Rebel101; 22-02-15, 11:31 AM.
                Gone with the wind.

Comment

Hmmm do i leave or not leave

no idea

too addicted
                  Okay :)

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                    Inna lilahi wa ina ilahi rajioon. May Allah pardon him and have rahma on his soul. Ameen. So many deaths lately.

Makes you wonder where in the long que we are and how long before the angel of death reaches us.
                    It's an odd feeling. I met him last summer, he asked me for some change and we spoke for a bit. And he asked me who my family was etc, I told him and come to find out he has known me since I was a child and my grandfather and his Father were best friends. And now he is gone.. Subhanallah. He was a nice guy but had mental/drug issues and nobody tried to help him. This entire situation has made me so sad, but that's life. All I can do is make dua for him. :(
                    "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

bump it please

Comment

I was having a relatively okay day, until I single handedly butcherd happiness by reading some of these...

Comment

Some people are running and others are stagnant
                          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                            It's an odd feeling. I met him last summer, he asked me for some change and we spoke for a bit. And he asked me who my family was etc, I told him and come to find out he has known me since I was a child and my grandfather and his Father were best friends. And now he is gone.. Subhanallah. He was a nice guy but had mental/drug issues and nobody tried to help him. This entire situation has made me so sad, but that's life. All I can do is make dua for him. :(
                            :sub: this makes me really sad as I know a person with the same issue (mental/drug) and my biggest fear is that they will take their own life
                            The ummah really needs to do more for our brothers/sisters with mental illness, too many of them just left to their own self-destruction.
                            But then again its sooooooooo hard to help a person who is intent on destroying their life. May Allah grant our mentally ill shifa - amen
                            I'm sorry for your loss bro, we lost a family member last week too so I do feel your pain :insha: you will be with him in Jannah.
                            Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                              :sub: this makes me really sad as I know a person with the same issue (mental/drug) and my biggest fear is that they will take their own life
                              The ummah really needs to do more for our brothers/sisters with mental illness, too many of them just left to their own self-destruction.
                              But then again its sooooooooo hard to help a person who is intent on destroying their life. May Allah grant our mentally ill shifa - amen
                              I'm sorry for your loss bro, we lost a family member last week too so I do feel your pain :insha: you will be with him in Jannah.
                              for most people that contemplate suicide i think its because they sometimes just feel alone really alone sometimes just being there to hear them out can make the world of a difference although thats just my opinion
                              meow

Comment

• First day back to college..

I put mendhi on myself yesterday and it didnt even come out as dark as I wanted it too I left it on for an hour and it came off while I was hoovering coz it was drying out

Grrrrr
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                                X