• Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Try and watch all without crying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGP188R5hPc

The dog owner is now dead too, he got hit by train

Comment

So much racism. I wish Asiya was back to check people on that. She was the best mashaAllah.
      Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
      Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

I like someone but he isn't a muslim and isn't likely ever to be.

Comment

Last edited by Strive; 17-02-15, 08:57 PM.
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
            So much racism. I wish Asiya was back to check people on that. She was the best mashaAllah.
            You do it. Take 'em down!
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Usernamed View Post
              Despair at the way humankind is going :(
              Whats that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                the trick is just not to look when its getting done lol
                didn't work with me . I never look and I passed out once and in best cases i feel dizzy for sometime after . they say I have nothing and it's all out of my fear of shots . I don't know if it's can be classified as phobia or not but it's embarrassing tbh

don't wanna scare u out Sheba but me and shots can't get along whatever I did :(
                Last edited by myeverything; 18-02-15, 12:37 AM.
                How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

My daughter stayed with her nani today whilst I was at work. my parents have a substantial house set in it's own grounds. They have never had it gated as they live in a "safe" area. my daughter is 10. my brothers children live there to. 3 children. 10. 11 and 12. playing outside in the garden when a racist passerby shouts abuse at them for being Muslims. my nephew supported by my daughter shouts "yes we are and are proud to be".
                  They were children playing. having fun when there innocence was shattered by cruel words. Danny my gorgeous nephew stood in front of hanna told her to go back. even at that tender age the instinct to protect is there. I hope the passerby got his thrill as he lost the moral high ground. my page does not see race religion colour or creed. It sees people regardless of who or what they are. This is today's society that we live in. I was proud of those 3 children today as they were not scared. They reacted with dignity and stood up for themselves. Why do people feel the need to scare children is beyond me but what he got back was not what he expected. education and respect is the key to beat racism it's such a shame my children had to experience that today sad sad times.
                  What an absolute coward - picking on little kids -_______-
                  My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                  As You have sanctified Your house,
                  Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                  In which permission of entry
                  Is only granted to a few,
                  Please Allah, allow my heart
                  To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                  when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                  In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Myself, I'm such a germaphobe. I wish I could touch a door handle without the compulsive need to immediately wash my hands afterwards.

Comment

Last edited by Strive; 18-02-15, 05:15 PM.
                      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

i lost my phone

Comment

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
                          i lost my phone
                          You can use Android Device Manager to locate it (assuming you have Android).

If you have iOS, then I am sure they have something like that, as well.
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

feelin' a bit bitter as of now.

But to be honest, it seems everytime I log on here I come away bitter at something. Whether it is from one thing to the next.
                            Last edited by aabdall12; 19-02-15, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Seeing people wearing domino pizza advertismet board near every round about in early morning in the cold and rain just standing there all wrapped up warm feel sorry for them most are around above 25 foreigners I appreciate what Allah has given me surly this should be human cruelty there are other ways to advertise

Comment

Originally posted by beng123 View Post
                                Seeing people wearing domino pizza advertismet board near every round about in early morning in the cold and rain just standing there all wrapped up warm feel sorry for them most are around above 25 foreigners I appreciate what Allah has given me surly this should be human cruelty there are other ways to advertise
                                Huh??? Sorry but putting some punctuations would really help ur reply to sound a little better!

Comment

Working...
                                X