Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

You guys winter is coming :hororr:
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
      i ripped a pair of pants while shoveling snow. I was wearing layers, so no one saw anything. I liked those pants, though.
      lol

Comment

Last edited by iRepIslam; 11-02-15, 09:35 PM. Reason: quite being pessimistic iRep!
        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
          who invented homework? we go to school for like 6 hours.. we come home and spend about 3 hours doing work.

OUR WHOLE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND WORK

bun this.

hate studying.
          Think about your poor teachers who have to mark your homework :(

Comment

Last edited by iRepIslam; 11-02-15, 09:35 PM.
            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
              thats what i said to my teacher today.. my teacher was like 'now im going to have to mark your essay.. great(!)'

then i was like ' err its your fault you wanted to be a teacher'

teacher: 'i knnow!!'
              Lol being a teacher is tough. They should be paid as much as doctors for the amount of work they do.

What teachers want is appreciation. So instead of complaining about homework, buy your teacher some chocolates and show that you appreciate her marking your homework and teaching you stuff :)

Comment

Last edited by iRepIslam; 11-02-15, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• :salams:

I lost my voice and I have quite a few important things to do today. Please make dua for me .. It hurts so much. My throat. Alhamdulilah though, im not sad but I'm just in pain.

:jkk:

Comment

I am going to Dubai later this year but was informed we can't stay for Ramadan. I love Ramadan in Dubai so much. It's so awesome. I wanna spend Ramadan in Dubai or Mecca. Please make dua. :crying_old:
                    Last edited by umm salabil; 13-02-15, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                      My sins burdened me heavily but when I measured it against your grace, Oh Allah - your mercy came out greater!

Oh Allah! We ask You to forgive our sins before we leave this place. Let our good efforts be met with Your gratitude, our good deeds be profitable, and our deeds successful. Oh You The Most Merciful.
                      Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying, "Allah, the Exalted, has said: 'O son of Adam! I shall go on forgiving you so long as you pray to Me and aspire for My forgiveness whatever may be your sins. O son of Adam! I do not care even if your sins should pile up to the sky and should you beg pardon of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam! If you come to Me with an Earthful of sins and meet Me, not associating anything with Me in worship, I will certainly grant you as much pardon as will fill the earth."'

[At-Tirmidhi - Book 20, Hadith 1878]

My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                      As You have sanctified Your house,
                      Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                      In which permission of entry
                      Is only granted to a few,
                      Please Allah, allow my heart
                      To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                      when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                      In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

im really missing someone :upset:

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                          im really missing someone :upset:
                          So am I.

And I'll never see them again after the next 4 months.
                          The worst part is that they don't miss you back or think about you lol
                          Through fire and water From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                            So am I.

And I'll never see them again after the next 4 months.
                            The worst part is that they don't miss you back or think about you lol
                            i feel your pain bro trust me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                              i feel your pain bro trust me lol
                              Now I'm thinking about it again lol
                              We bother with people that don't wanna be bothered with us. Reality.
                              Through fire and water From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                                Now I'm thinking about it again lol
                                We bother with people that don't wanna be bothered with us. Reality.
                                i dont know what to say, Allah knows best...

Comment

Working...
                                X