Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by sushi View Post
    My beloved isn't talking to me. :( We're talking but maintaining distance as well. Poor me have suffered many insults and made up afterwards even though I'm the one who was insulted by him. So, I told him don't get intimate after abusing me (verbally). I don't feel like making up this time because this will spoil him even more. I offered to do stuff for him though (beside cooking & doing other little stuff for him) even after him refusing to help me with something. Can't go through this any longer!

Why guys have so much pride?! How can they demand apologies from us even after offending us?!
    It sounds like you're letting him treat you bad.
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

It's awfully quiet :(
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
        It sounds like you're letting him treat you bad.
        I know, I try to control myself but afterwards I become weak and can't see him quiet and distant from me. ..........but iA I'll resist myself this time because things are going out of control. :insha: I'll be strong from now on (but I'm so sad inside :( )

Comment

Originally posted by sushi View Post
          I know, I try to control myself but afterwards I become weak and can't see him quiet and distant from me. ..........but iA I'll resist myself this time because things are going out of control. :insha: I'll be strong from now on (but I'm so sad inside :( )
          No no no this doesn't sound healthy. I am not in your marriage so I don't know the real picture but never let someone give you less than what you deserve.
          [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

When I see an old grandad running for the bus :( can I just run for you please
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
              When I see an old grandad running for the bus :( can I just run for you please
              lool thats funny

a grandad running

like excuse me sir but i can walk quicker than u can run

naa Ria thats rude okay

poor grandad. dont run.
              Okay :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ria View Post
                lool thats funny

a grandad running

like excuse me sir but i can walk quicker than u can run

naa Ria thats rude okay

poor grandad. dont run.
                lol poor grandad :(
                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

lolz funny how ppl on this forum are different outside :rotfl:
                  hence why i like to see the true colours of ppl and believe more have a lot to show still! Especially swearing on PM! :rotfl:
                  Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Heavy nostalgia
                    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Someone I know says a few awful remarks but we let it pass if only there was a ignore button.
                      "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Myself :/
                        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

The sheer thought of work - it makes me wanna slit my wrists (okay slight exaggeration but close enough)
                          Death..
                          My deeds..
                          Betrayal..
                          A dream I had..

Alhamdullilah alla kulli haal.
                          My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                          As You have sanctified Your house,
                          Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                          In which permission of entry
                          Is only granted to a few,
                          Please Allah, allow my heart
                          To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                          when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                          In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                            The sheer thought of work - it makes me wanna slit my wrists (okay slight exaggeration but close enough)
                            Death..
                            My deeds..
                            Betrayal..
                            A dream I had..

Work can be a strain on us from time to time and it is always the judgemental ones that make it harder.
                            But Alhumdullillah that we have a job so many are without one.
                            "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                              Death..
                              My deeds..
                              Betrayal..
                              A dream I had..

This is how i feel.
                              Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

IM EXTREMELY SAD TODAY

I PMed TheDon! Asking if he trolled me off the forum. To which i received an arrogant reply which ticked me off.

I'm Sorry TheDon!. I didn't mean to be offensive. You have to understand when someone is trolled how they are feeling. Once okay, twice okay but for 2 weeks... Not okay.

I just wanted to ask you and have a discussion with you about it without accusations.

Again

I'm sorry
                                Last edited by MuslimWarrior; 09-02-15, 10:07 PM.
                                [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Working...
                                X