What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I am sad to know the fact that I'm quite alone in this world with no friends, job or anyone supporting me for what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by BboyAthletic View Post
      I am sad to know the fact that I'm quite alone in this world with no friends, job or anyone supporting me for what I do.
      Same here, atleast I got my ummah.com family....

Comment

What do you do?

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Someone who I thought I could trust, totally went behind my back. I'm sad and also angry, I shall get my revenge, guaranteed.
          Last edited by ~Sprinkles; 25-04-13, 09:38 PM.
          إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

may Allah guide you bro

go to the Masjid and interact with the brothers there
            How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
              Someone who I thought I could trust, totally went behind my back. I'm sad and also angry, they shall get their revenge, guaranteed.
              You mean you'll get your revenge right?

Comment

Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
                You mean you'll get your revenge right?
                Yeah
                Edited now
                إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                  may Allah guide you bro

go to the Masjid and interact with the brothers there

Nothing works like that here. People are quite racist in Middle East. They just talk about Haram and Halal. Not the social issues(in the mosque).. I'm thinking to go back to Pakistan and leave Middle east. I'm here for like 18 years and I am still not a citizen. I am amazed at people who hate UK or USA. You guys don't know what it means to live in Middle east. You always need a sponsor to give you permission for everything you do.Even if 18 years pass you have to go back to your country. I love USA , UK. But Muslims there hate it. May be they don't know the gift they have.

Comment

Nothing works like that here. People are quite racist in Middle East. They just talk about Haram and Halal. Not the social issues(in the mosque).. I'm thinking to go back to Pakistan and leave Middle east. I'm here for like 18 years and I am still not a citizen. I am amazed at people who hate UK or USA. You guys don't know what it means to live in Middle east. You always need a sponsor to give you permission for everything you do.Even if 18 years pass you have to go back to your country. I love USA , UK. But Muslims there hate it. May be they don't know the gift they have.
                    if your not happy then just leave

have you ever lived in the US or UK?
                    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                      if your not happy then just leave

have you ever lived in the US or UK?

I lived in UK for four years. I really loved it . But I came back to Pakistan after four years. I was a kid that time. Had we lived for 1 more year. I would have been a brit. **** life sucks.
                      That's why I love nonmuslim countries.

Comment

I lived in UK for four years. I really loved it . But I came back to Pakistan after four years. I was a kid that time. Had we lived for 1 more year. I would have been a brit. **** life sucks.
                        That's why I love nonmuslim countries.

yeah you love it when you're a kid, much different when you're an adult

no reason to love the countries that massacre your own.

Comment

Ok you seem to be really upset, I actually understand what you mean when you say west is better than middle east(i am no kaafir lover), but dont you have any paki friends where you live?

Comment

Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
                            Same here, atleast I got my ummah.com family....
                            I read a hadith, that nobody should feel desolate when Allah is with him.
                            Job, what you looking for?
                            What do you need support in?
                            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                              What do you do?

Nothing. I really have no expertise.I am finding a job. So that I start living an everyday life of a normal human being. That's it. I'm just good with Computers.

Comment

when you realise again what was lost, and no one helps
                                DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X