Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
    lol. Can't be trending, man. Plus I found it annoying when all them threads were created crying a river over banned members.
    Hey, don't hate. :1peace:
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Vivek and Vikash made me sad

Comment

Did someone die here??

Comment

We think/pretend that we are the youth of the cave;
          but the Real truth is that we are the slackers of our household that is at microlevel scale.
          At mesolevel, we do not know how to defend our faith with our little knowledge and at macrolevel we are just pawns of this world affair.
          The ocean cannot afford to see its froth being none other than muslims.

Comment

• Aaah man. I think i've developed a fever.. Head is killing me.
            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
              Aaah man. I think i've developed a fever.. Head is killing me.
              Don't be sad. Say Alhamdulillaah. Fever is a blessing in disguise.

Comment

Alhamdulillah:jkk:
                The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Maa sha Allah

im ill
                  Okay :)

Comment

This has made me sad, I'm in tears and I am just glad they cant do it to him anymore :crying2:

Comment

• Only time I see baba cry is when someone close dies..

Chachu passed away this morning <\3

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

Please make dua for him.

Comment

Everyone does it,

Alhamdullilah for Islam
                        And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                          Only time I see baba cry is when someone close dies..

Chachu passed away this morning <\3

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

Please make dua for him.
                          I'm so sorry to hear that sis.

May Allah SWT grant him Jannatul Firdous.
                          [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

Comment

it was something thats haram in islam i wanted but i always prayed allah asking him if its right let it be with me if not take it soon .as i knew its haram i aparted from it allhamdulilla but still sheithan reminds me that even i cried of missing:sorrow: but its ok i know i can give up anything insake of allah.
                            and i dont want mention it here as i wish not even to use it here but plss include me in ur duas that i have to get apart of it :crying_old::up:

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimWarrior View Post
                              I'm so sorry to hear that sis.

May Allah SWT grant him Jannatul Firdous.
                              Ameen

Comment

I ripped a pair of pants while shoveling snow. I was wearing layers, so no one saw anything. I liked those pants, though.
                                "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Working...
                                X