• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ßani`Adam View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]54220[/ATTACH]

That made me sad ....
    oh thats horrible
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
      they have such lovely skin tone, wish I had that type of skin. Lol.

I'm glad you like it :) unlike a certain user who seems to always have problems with my avatars -_-
      'I love chocolate' then you have 5 black kids that look like they from a tin tin episode.

Racist.
      Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

they have such lovely skin tone, wish I had that type of skin. Lol.

I'm glad you like it :) unlike a certain user who seems to always have problems with my avatars -_-
        dw i get hate with my sigs, its all good

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
        'I love chocolate' then you have 5 black kids that look like they from a tin tin episode.

Racist.
        Tin tin was awesome.
        Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post

Tin tin was awesome.
          Yeah tin tin was sick. Member I watches every episode u think.
          Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Racist.
            leave my chocolate babies alone, pls. You always hating. Lol @ racist because I love chocolate and I've a cute picture of babies with chocolate skin. Ok.

Tin tin was awesome.
            haters gonna hate. Is my avatar not cute? Be honest.
            Gone with the wind.

Comment

leave my chocolate babies alone, pls. You always hating. Lol @ racist because I love chocolate and I've a cute picture of babies with chocolate skin. Ok.

haters gonna hate. Is my avatar not cute? Be honest.
              loool and yeh the weirdest avatars/sigs are the best, standard ones are boring. I started laughing when i logged on tho looked funny at first :P

Yeah tin tin was sick. Member I watches every episode u think.
              yep, i was into that and the famous five - books too.
              Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

Comment

loool and yeh the weirdest avatars/sigs are the best, standard ones are boring. I started laughing when i logged on tho looked funny at first :P

yep, i was into that and the famous five - books too.
                Since you think they cute now tho, I shall forgive you laughing at them. Lol. PS - famous five were my favourite childhood books! ��

==

Need to do my daily work out before I can sleep but muscles hurt , think I pulled something last time. :/
                Gone with the wind.

Comment

Since you think they cute now tho, I shall forgive you laughing at them. Lol. PS - famous five were my favourite childhood books! ��

==

Need to do my daily work out before I can sleep but muscles hurt , think I pulled something last time. :/
                  :rotfl: you read the F5 books aswell? the stories were great tbh

and yeh same well I need to do some work now because I fell asleep with lappy on last night not doing anything :/
                  :insha: you feel better soon

Comment

:rotfl: you read the F5 books aswell? the stories were great tbh

and yeh same well I need to do some work now because I fell asleep with lappy on last night not doing anything :/
                    :insha: you feel better soon
                    Yup ^_^

I read them all, too. Lol. Were that good.

:jkk: May Allah allow you to be productive and get lots of work done. Go get started. :salams
                    Gone with the wind.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Comment

I don't know. Something. But I don't know what it is.

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

Hope is killing me, such little progress.

maaaaaan up!
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Instead of thinking well of a fellow-Muslim, some decide to think the worst of their fellow-Muslim and assassinate their character. Find fault at every opportunity
                            It's funny how some are able to get everyone on the bandwagon to turn against one person. No mercy, compassion or understanding. Some like to pretend they are open to naseeha but not really.
                            There's two sides to every story.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                              Instead of thinking well of a fellow-Muslim, some decide to think the worst of their fellow-Muslim and assassinate their character. Find fault at every opportunity
                              It's funny how some are able to get everyone on the bandwagon to turn against one person. No mercy, compassion or understanding. Some like to pretend they are open to naseeha but not really.
                              There's two sides to every story.
                              there will always be people who take things the wrong way sister
                              you do your bit and leave the rest. how they take advice is up to them
                              "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                              (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                              He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

My beloved isn't talking to me. :( We're talking but maintaining distance as well. Poor me have suffered many insults and made up afterwards even though I'm the one who was insulted by him. So, I told him don't get intimate after abusing me (verbally). I don't feel like making up this time because this will spoil him even more. I offered to do stuff for him though (beside cooking & doing other little stuff for him) even after him refusing to help me with something. Can't go through this any longer!

Why guys have so much pride?! How can they demand apologies from us even after offending us?!

Comment

Working...
                                X