Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
    I'm sick of meeting Muslims who have a vile attitude.

Allah knows you test my patience and my Imaan so bad.

But I'm not going to leave Islam as a result, In sha Allah it's helping me discern those who are righteous and those who are not.
    Sammmmeeeee....Put it there bruddah...just cz I slip up once don't give u any right to judge and look down on me
    :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
      Sammmmeeeee....Put it there bruddah...just cz I slip up once don't give u any right to judge and look down on me
      It's just constant slander and back-biting and the sly comments from Muslims themselves.

I was hurt but it's become to the point, Alhamdullilah, my heart now is just immune to their poison.
      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I feel so sad these days and it shows. I am missing someone at the moment

Patience is hard when you struggle so much to get what you want

Very few realise what I mean. Very few.
        Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
        ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

This bus strike has really annoyed me. If I didn't get on the bus i'm on now, I would have damaged the bus. :scratch:
          [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

One of my favourite residence passed away :-(
            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Someone asking me to forgive them when they did nothing wrong and now i feel sooo bad.
              Okay :)

Comment

My hair, going to chop it off tonight.

No more Rapunzel. No more.

Reminds me of those who have serious illnesses and see their body and skin deteriorate slowly until it's all gone except one thing- the soul. And one day it will all have to go and nothing can stop it.

This is my first. Need to be a bit less upset about these things because Allah swt knows what awaits me. But it's hard because it's part of me and now that's it's gone that beauty goes with it.
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I shudder. Shamelessness everywhere.

Instead of keeping moving places all the time, to avoid it, I will have to leave by the end of Feb In sha Allah.
                  Last edited by Magic.; 06-02-15, 08:24 PM.
                  8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                  2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                  3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                  4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                  5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                  6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                  7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                  8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Reminds me of those who have serious illnesses and see their body and skin deteriorate slowly until it's all gone except one thing- the soul. And one day it will all have to go and nothing can stop it.

This is my first. Need to be a bit less upset about these things because Allah swt knows what awaits me. But it's hard because it's part of me and now that's it's gone that beauty goes with it.
                    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: its okay..
                    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

So the police threw in flashbang grenades to get this guy to come out of his house (he was apparently armed and dangerous and barricaded himself in his home) but the house caught on fire and he died.

Dunno if he died from a self inflicted gunshot or if he died from the fire. But hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

:salams

Am I missing something?

Comment

i cant post threads anymore
                          Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

My best friend being sad, she lost her husband recently, they were married less than a year ago.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLvV_1JT2Ik

NAK made me sad, actually cried tears

he was talking about hs children growing up, i was thinking the same thing bro
                              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by TurningTables View Post
                                My best friend being sad, she lost her husband recently, they were married less than a year ago.
                                sorry to hear that sis

may allah ease her pain and grant her sabr through this difficult time ameen
                                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Working...
                                X