What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! My toes are sooo cold!

Comment

My sins burdened me heavily but when I measured it against your grace, Oh Allah - your mercy came out greater!

Oh Allah! We ask You to forgive our sins before we leave this place. Let our good efforts be met with Your gratitude, our good deeds be profitable, and our deeds successful. Oh You The Most Merciful.
      My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
      As You have sanctified Your house,
      Make my heart as protected and as honoured
      In which permission of entry
      Is only granted to a few,
      Please Allah, allow my heart
      To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
      when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
      In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

• What made you sad today..

:(
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I turned a year older but not a year wiser. I feel very naive and inexperienced for my age. Reality's gonna hit me hard.

Comment

Very cold and very hungry ...but mostly hungry! :(

Comment

I upset someone and I hope they realise it was not my intention. And that I care about them

There is something else I will have to do that is necessary
              Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
              ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                I upset someone and I hope they realise it was not my intention. And that I care about them

There is something else I will have to do that is necessary
                Apologize and let time heal that individuals wounds

Ibn Umar was asked, ďDid the sahaba laugh?Ē He said, ďYes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.Ē

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Something... But I don't know what.

I've lost my appetite.
                  إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I saw a person sitting outside a London station begging . That made me feel sad. It's quite a common sight in London but my heart breaks every time I see one of them. :(
                    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

Only got two answers right out of 5 on this quiz from Islamic Online University :'(

Hopefully because I wasn't that focused...maybe I should wait until tomorrow to finish the rest. I hate failing

Comment

Haven't slept well in while, mind is going into overtime thinking, need to get some focus
                        meow

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                          My sins burdened me heavily but when I measured it against your grace, Oh Allah - your mercy came out greater!

Oh Allah! We ask You to forgive our sins before we leave this place. Let our good efforts be met with Your gratitude, our good deeds be profitable, and our deeds successful. Oh You The Most Merciful.
                          *Bump*
                          My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                          As You have sanctified Your house,
                          Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                          In which permission of entry
                          Is only granted to a few,
                          Please Allah, allow my heart
                          To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                          when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                          In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Alhamdulilah today has been a good day so nothing. All praise is to GOD . :inlove:
                            [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by al-muslim View Post
                              Haven't slept well in while, mind is going into overtime thinking, need to get some focus
                              Try mindfulness. :)

Comment

I'm sick of meeting Muslims who have a vile attitude.

Allah knows you test my patience and my Imaan so bad.

But I'm not going to leave Islam as a result, In sha Allah it's helping me discern those who are righteous and those who are not.
                                8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                                2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                                3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                                4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                                5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                                6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                                7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                                8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Working...
                                X