What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

The feeling that i failed my exams :( one of them im 90 % sure i failed :( :( hope i passed the others in sha allah...

Comment

When banned members come online the forum...:(
      ďMix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.Ē

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
        Loool why?
        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Selsela View Post
          The feeling that i failed my exams :( one of them im 90 % sure i failed :( :( hope i passed the others in sha allah...
          Ohhh, that's rough

In sha Allah you didn't fail though, at the very least you might have passed. I get that feeling after every exam yet somehow, Alhamdulillah, end up getting an excellent grade. So don't worry yourself until results are published... And if you did happen to fail, well it is just a test after all. Sure you'll feel sad for a bit, but eventually you'll forget you even sat the test... So why not forget now?

Once again, may Allah give you success in your exams and everyone else taking exams, ameen.
          :jkk:

Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
          Yes it is quite sad when you have no way to contact them either, to let them know... :(

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
            Ohhh, that's rough

In sha Allah you didn't fail though, at the very least you might have passed. I get that feeling after every exam yet somehow, Alhamdulillah, end up getting an excellent grade. So don't worry yourself until results are published... And if you did happen to fail, well it is just a test after all. Sure you'll feel sad for a bit, but eventually you'll forget you even sat the test... So why not forget now?

Once again, may Allah give you success in your exams and everyone else taking exams, ameen.
            :jkk:

Yes it is quite sad when you have no way to contact them either, to let them know... :(
            Thank u so much.. yes i know what u mean i always feel like i failed but the problem is that im just angry at myself because i could have learned so much better for it and i started wayyyy to late so its all my own fault. But yes even if i failed i have a second chance in 3 weeks :) but its very stressful. Thanks for ur dua , ameen. :)

Comment

:(
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Remembering all the Muslim prisoners :(

Especially our poor sister Aafia :(
                اللهُمَّ أَعِزَّ الإِسْلامَ وَالمُسْلِمِينَ

Comment

Work in cold weather alert
                  "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Loneliness (and many other things too)... I feel I'm failing in everything at the moment. Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah. In shaa Allaah khair.
                    Please remember me in your du'as.
                    Last edited by Muslimah_08; 28-01-15, 08:05 PM.

Comment

I feel sad

My youth is slipping away

I wouldn't habe minded growing old but having someone by your side would have made it easier to bear
                      Too many years alone
                      Too many years wasted on someone who didn't deserve my youth
                      I am almost sounding poetic :)
                      Life seems cruel but i know it isn't. I know that allah tests his believing servants, that we have to have sabr.
                      I realised today that perhaps I will have to wait for jannah to taste companionship. Dunya seems too long sometimes but the thought of death and the hearafter is scary

Yah I feel sad but hey ho tomorrow I will be ok and the feelings will pass
                      Last edited by Muslima London; 28-01-15, 08:32 PM.
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                        I feel sad

My youth is slipping away

I wouldn't habe minded growing old but having someone by your side would have made it easier to bear
                        Too many years alone
                        Too many years wasted on someone who didn't deserve my youth

Yah I feel sad but hey ho tomorrow I will be ok and the feelings will pass
                        It is sad, but at least you have kids Alhamdulillah. And anyway, it's not like it's too late in sha Allah.
                        With dua much can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                          It is sad, but at least you have kids Alhamdulillah. And anyway, it's not like it's too late in sha Allah.
                          With dua much can happen.

Yes Alhamdulillah :)
                          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                            Work in cold weather alert
                            It's only -2 where your at, it's not even that cold.

Anyways let me know if you want to go grab a bite sometime your excuse that your busy isn't going to fly this time because your always on the forums, don't be scared I won't bite :)

Do not invest your hopes in anyone but Allah and do not fear anything but the consequences and repercussions of your sins!

Uthmaan R.A

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh_Google View Post

Anyways let me know if you want to go grab a bite sometime your excuse that your busy isn't going to fly this time because your always on the forums, don't be scared I won't bite :)
                              You can be busy and still on the forum. Like me :)

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikh_Google View Post

Lol. Why you wana chill with samin so bad? Are you planning on kidnapping him and gaining his uf password so you can be the new samin/mod? :O :O jk. Lol
                                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Working...
                                X