• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

I'm all sorts of ill right now

Comment

It's sad that someone wants others to be sad all the time!
      Sorry to disappoint you all; I am happy alhamdulillah!!!
      Change your attitude of others' emotions willya!

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
        someone I miss and something I'm missing. Things are changing and people are changing too fast.
        maybe I just need to accept some things and move on
        My exact thoughts right now

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

My last day today at my radio job :( 4 years gone by today was the last!

Comment

not today but yesterday, some dude driving past decided to point a finger at me. I was so angry i was silently praying against him instead of praying for him.
            The Messenger PBUH went through much worse, yet he prayed for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
              My last day today at my radio job :( 4 years gone by today was the last!
              In sha Allah may Allah prepare something better and beneficial for you in the akhirah.
              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Ill
                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

This weather is just killing me. I ain't about this pedestrian life. I wish I had a car.
                  [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                    This weather is just killing me. I ain't about this pedestrian life. I wish I had a car.
                    Same; i need a break
                    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

yes life is full of ups and downs, even in a day, we have happy and sorrow. i choose to face my life in a very positive way, but troubles always trouble. I stepped into my marriage life last May, now year and a half past, i am in big trouble to deal with marriage life. On the past Sunday, i sit on one chair for one hour, thinking about it, my head was going to bomb...

Comment

One of the Kouchi brothers was going to kill me in my dream.

Edit: no disrespect to the dead. Walahi it was a real dream. :/
                        Last edited by HopefulOne; 26-01-15, 10:43 AM.
                        [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Metro!
                          "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Getting told off my Project team for not delivering on time :(

Comment

Looking at my broken microphone, which broke because I pulled it by the wire off the drawer out of anger/annoyance about something else.

Comment

Women that put up with all crazy things from husband. :( whyyyyy???!!! More than abusive husbands they put me off marriage. Come across as they have zero self respect and so needy. If I ever get married I pray Allah never let's me lose myself and turn into a doormat like that .. :/

Comment

Working...
                                X