What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Watching a report + song for the killings of innocent children in school in Pakistan (Peshawar city) made me sad, again....
    Every Saint has a Past ...

Every Sinner has a Future ...

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      Is it weird that I like my own company? being alone? More so that being around others

Lol :(

I like me.
      Sis I can relate to this. Don't think it's wrong at all. :)
      I like me too, I love spending time with me.
      My heart will go on

Comment

I was stood up by my fantasy boyfriend :(

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
          Looooooool
          [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
            Is it weird that I like my own company? being alone? More so that being around others

Lol :(

I like me.
            Its nice but you've got to realise when it's time to meet up with someone. Humans are social beings.
            [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
              I went to pass my condolences,

She put her hand out

and I was dumbstruck, I felt like I couldn't say no.

So I shook it,
              We should ask forgiveness from Allaah and not talk about our sins.

It was narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yassaar said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “For one of you to be stabbed in the head with an iron needle is better for him than that he should touch a woman who is not permissible for him.”

Narrated by al-Tabaraani in al-Kabeer, 486. Shaykh al-Albaani said in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 5045, that this hadeeth is saheeh.

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                Its nice but you've got to realise when it's time to meet up with someone. Humans are social beings.
                I am a very sociable person Alhamdulilah, nothing wrong with me as a person

but sometimes I prefer being on my own lol

get some time to myself :) not all the time obviously lol
                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
                  huh.. how is that even possible lolz.
                  My heart will go on

Comment

Last edited by Strive; 20-01-15, 10:12 PM.
                    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

lyf
                      Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

someone I miss and something I'm missing. Things are changing and people are changing too fast.
                        maybe I just need to accept some things and move on
                        "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                        (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                        He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

my life....ive come to realize how selfish and stupid ive been. probably because ive neglected my religion and choose the way of the dunya for awhile (about 5 years). im ready to change but in the back of my head (i guess it could be shaytan) telling me you cant change...which is probably the ugly truth but ill try my hardest

Comment

Originally posted by Jasmin. View Post
                            my life....ive come to realize how selfish and stupid ive been. probably because ive neglected my religion and choose the way of the dunya for awhile (about 5 years). im ready to change but in the back of my head (i guess it could be shaytan) telling me you cant change...which is probably the ugly truth but ill try my hardest
                            don't be sad. Just decide what changes you need to make and then do it. Don't ponder over the matter. Just take action. Otherwise shaytan will keep misleading you.

Comment

$300 phone bill.. :(
                              "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                                $300 phone bill.. :(
                                Damn bruh, did you make a call to Mars?

At football, lost my senses today, need to control it
                                Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometime helps me and sometime opposes me

Comment

Working...
                                X