Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
    I guess but they come with side effects. I'm on them and i'm ridiculously tired even though I didn't do anything today. I also feel drugged up all the time /out of it/zoned out. Also constant yawning. I literally wake up and I want to go back to bed like an hour later.
    Depends what dosage you're on i guess.
    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
      Depends what dosage you're on i guess.
      20mg fluoxetine. This is the normal /standard dosage apparently for depression.
      [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

I guess but they come with side effects. I'm on them and i'm ridiculously tired even though I didn't do anything today. I also feel drugged up all the time /out of it/zoned out. Also constant yawning. I literally wake up and I want to go back to bed like an hour later.
        Asalaamualaykum
        The irony of some antidepressants is the side effect is mood swings !!!

The Empire Strikes Back
        Salaam
        Does the pain weigh out the pride? And you look for a place to hide,
        Did someone break your heart inside, You're in ruins.

Comment

20mg fluoxetine. This is the normal /standard dosage apparently for depression.
          Ah right ok. Maybe thats one of the stronger antidepressants don't know.
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by R2-D2 View Post
            Asalaamualaykum
            The irony of some antidepressants is the side effect is mood swings !!!

The Empire Strikes Back
            Salaam
            Don't forget an increase in suicidal thoughts lol. :/
            [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Messed up major at work. Always get distracted.

I can't work with people.

:(
              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                Messed up major at work. Always get distracted.

I can't work with people.

:(
                Ooh I hope you didnt get fired lup, just relax and dont panic next time.
                What happened btw
                Ya Allah,
                Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Hanasaeed View Post
                  Ooh I hope you didnt get fired lup, just relax and dont panic next time.
                  What happened btw
                  Everyday, I never meet targets. :(

I just end up talking lots.

1. Wake up early!
                  3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                  4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                  5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                  6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                  7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                  8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                    Everyday, I never meet targets. :(

I just end up talking lots.
                    Oh no you need to stop that, just finish the work then talk after. You must be motivated
                    Ya Allah,
                    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

No chicken today

Comment

I feel so sad, anguished, weak, and insecure these days... I have no motivation and I can't get almost anything done. Laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa billaah. Also tomorrow I have a discussion with my teacher (about my studies). I feel so nervous. Please make du'a for me that everything goes well and gets sorted out. In shaa Allaah.

Comment

Started off my morning assembly in school with meanies criticizing the way I looked. Funny how they notice so much my hairstyle, my headband my uniform, when weve been classmates for years lol......

Comment

I went to pass my condolences,

She put her hand out

and I was dumbstruck, I felt like I couldn't say no.

So I shook it,

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Is it weird that I like my own company? being alone? More so that being around others

Lol :(

I like me.
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                                Is it weird that I like my own company? being alone? More so that being around others

Lol :(

I like me.
                                I prefer this most days. I thought a lot of people did too.
                                Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X