Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
    not a brother, and i'll allow myself to think whatever i want to think.
    just because your feeling good about yourself, doesn't mean we should all be.

As i said, i allowed myself to which means that most of the time i conscously do not think about it.
    Ooops. I thought it's Muslim written there.

Btw I was just playing

I have a habbit to just play around with people without making them feel bad.If you got hurt. Forgive me

Comment

Yeah, but sometimes litttle trigger feelings/memories etc but do you know what i save it for the prayer mat, but when i stand for salah the pain jsut goes. I feel i have no pain, no sorrows, no grieve alhamdulillah.

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
      Its amazing, sometimes I have the ability to switch off my feelings and not feel anything, I prefer living like this..makes life easier

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

yes, i have seen you 'playing'. been stepping on a few toes haven't you.
        despite only joining this month!!!

Originally posted by BboyAthletic View Post
        Ooops. I thought it's Muslim written there.

Btw I was just playing

I have a habbit to just play around with people without making them feel bad.If you got hurt. Forgive me

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

When I think that one day I'll die and so many people on this world are sad, poor and get hurt. Then I think , it's ok. It's life and it happens

Comment

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
            some cat owners throw their dead cat in the bin
            Dogs especially, the smell at this one place is nauseating from the amount of dead dogs that get dumped there.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Logic died, or maybe I was the last to know.
              My wife has as much to do with how good of a husband, a parent, and man that I am as I do.

Comment

My head is big.

Comment

this made me more angry then sad...

cut a long story short, a brother stopped me to ask for a donation for a charity appeal he was collecting for.He began with a salam, called me sister....as i was about to walk away, he leaned over and said, and i quote... 'can i just say that my sister is looking very cute Masha Allah

I could not believe it!! He had a beard and was so polite and AAAARRRGHHHH nvm....
                  "Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon" To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return." (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
                  "Every soul shall have a taste of death, then to us you will be ultimately returned." (Quran Surat Al Ankaboot 29:57)

Comment

Originally posted by ~kittens~ View Post

cut a long story short, a brother stopped me to ask for a donation for a charity appeal he was collecting for.He began with a salam, called me sister....as i was about to walk away, he leaned over and said, and i quote... 'can i just say that my sister is looking very cute Masha Allah

I could not believe it!! He had a beard and was so polite and AAAARRRGHHHH nvm....
                    You should tell your husband to go have a little chat with him.

Comment

Cut a long story short, a brother stopped me to ask for a donation for a charity appeal he was collecting for.he began with a salam, called me sister....as i was about to walk away, he leaned over and said, and i quote... 'can i just say that my sister is looking very cute masha allah

i could not believe it!! He had a beard and was so polite and aaaarrrghhhh nvm....

wth?
                      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
                        You should tell your husband to go have a little chat with him.
                        seriously,, all he wud do is laugh it off!!!

I was running late for something and i dint expect it at all,, so he caught me off guard, otherwise id told him wot i thought of him!
                        "Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon" To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return." (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
                        "Every soul shall have a taste of death, then to us you will be ultimately returned." (Quran Surat Al Ankaboot 29:57)

Comment

I was running late for something and i dint expect it at all,, so he caught me off guard, otherwise id told him wot i thought of him!
                          Which area is this, I'll get a flight to the UK and talk to this bro.:bangbang:

Comment

so odd, looking cute? LOOOOOOOOOL
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

r u flippin serious?my husband would've torn his head from this jerks body it ticks me off when husbands don't have jealousy over their wives

Comment

Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
                                Which area is this, I'll get a flight to the UK and talk to this bro.:bangbang:
                                LOOOL lemi know wen ur cumin over and il tell u looool

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                                so odd, looking cute? LOOOOOOOOOL
                                I knoooooow!!!! I was so angry but i was laughing at wot he sed!!! Cute...seriously?????

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X