What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

I feel horrible. Sometimes I wish I had the courage to mutilate myself.
    "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim96 View Post
      Sometimes some post on this forum make me sad.. but Alhamdullillah
      Don't worry bro there are some nice ones lurking aswell!
      PM me if anything :D
      Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

• AW: Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
        Don't worry bro there are some nice ones lurking aswell!
        PM me if anything :D
        I know brother Alhamdullillah and thank you Brother!

Comment

• Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: What made you sad today..

My mom goes to me i wish you never cooked for us

:(
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post

i hate college..

i hate homework.

cant wait to leave.
            Originally posted by rainbow*~ View Post
            I hate uni
            kids.....

Comment

Originally posted by drac16 View Post
              Come on Akhi don't do that. "For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease."
              "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                lol its second nature to them u kno, they been doing it for years theyre so used to it, its hard for them to let someone else do it. hell, me? id be like go on :D lol
                Lol same here. I'll start taking them over though...eventually she'll see that it's getting harder for her to do.

Comment

Keep your chin up ahki. Things will get better :insha:

Comment

You know that's not courage. Courage is staying on your feet and fighting whatever is bringing you down. Courage is sabr. Courage is positivity. Courage is holding on to the rope of Allah in times of hardship and being grateful in times of pain/struggle. May Allah take care of whatever is making you feel horrible and may He keep you firmly rooted on His path. Ameen

Comment

Last edited by Strive; 18-01-15, 05:58 PM.
                      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Don't bro. The scars are not worth it. You're worth more (Self-Harm): http://youtu.be/22sAiBxJWO8

You should try to find other coping mechanisms. You're a Muslim so why don't you pray??

Also, I hope you are getting professional help. Thoughts of self harm are not 'normal.'
                        [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                          Don't bro. The scars are not worth it. You're worth more (Self-Harm): http://youtu.be/22sAiBxJWO8

You should try to find other coping mechanisms. You're a Muslim so why don't you pray??

Also, I hope you are getting professional help. Thoughts of self harm are not 'normal.'
                          Asalaamualaykum

I think you might have missed the pun in the joke "Drac16" wanting to "mutilate" themselves !!!

Just a thought - or am i screwed up

The Empire Strikes Back
                          Salaam
                          Does the pain weigh out the pride? And you look for a place to hide,
                          Did someone break your heart inside, You're in ruins.

Comment

Originally posted by R2-D2 View Post
                            Asalaamualaykum

I think you might have missed the pun in the joke "Drac16" wanting to "mutilate" themselves !!!

Just a thought - or am i screwed up

The Empire Strikes Back
                            Salaam
                            Pretty sure i've read somewhere that he suffers with depression.
                            [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#0066ff"][SIZE=4] We're all a little broken in our own little way and the last time I checked, broken crayons still colour the same...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulOne View Post
                              Pretty sure i've read somewhere that he suffers with depression.
                              Asalaamualaykum
                              Thats sad yet a test itself from Allah SWT
                              Antidepressants ? (if applicable) I mean after seeking deeni help off course

The Empire Strikes Back
                              Salaam
                              Does the pain weigh out the pride? And you look for a place to hide,
                              Did someone break your heart inside, You're in ruins.

Comment

Originally posted by R2-D2 View Post
                                Asalaamualaykum
                                Thats sad yet a test itself from Allah SWT
                                Antidepressants ? (if applicable) I mean after seeking deeni help off course

The Empire Strikes Back
                                Salaam
                                I guess but they come with side effects. I'm on them and i'm ridiculously tired even though I didn't do anything today. I also feel drugged up all the time /out of it/zoned out. Also constant yawning. I literally wake up and I want to go back to bed like an hour later.

Comment

Working...
                                X